It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lighthouse UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hmmmm MMN.....The Windows Movie Maker does have "old film" feature. Before I

get to the video I would like to say that this is the only video this person has up

on You Tube and with no information about it at all. I find that suspect in and of itself!

A person does ask the YouTuber if h/she made it and no reply was given. I would

think the You Tuber would have supplied information and also be a little excited

about the find. But we don't see that.

I don't know very much about lighthouses period.
I do notice light flashes on

the house itself...whether or not it was put there I cannot say. As to the lights in

the clouds....anything is possible meaning of course the lights were put there.

But....I don't really know.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
They look like birds to me. (Yeah, you knew somebody had to say it.) Gulls, maybe.

Ladyinwaiting.....

I thought that, myself.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY me ol' mate!

Well.....

I think you're right.....it does appear to be a fabrication.

It does have many "hallmarks" of that.

And.....

Easynow states he's seen it before as per a previous good ol' ATS debunking.

It will be interesting if we can find the original "without the UFO's".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

nice video! my only question would be why the objects dissapear behind the light house for so long. assuming they didn't make any turns while obscured by the light house it looks like they must have dramatically slowed during what should have been a very short time frame. if this is fake i'd say it's becaue the artists over compensated.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

They look like birds to me. (Yeah, you knew somebody had to say it.) Gulls, maybe.

Ladyinwaiting.....

I thought that, myself.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

.........and...you discarded the idea..... because?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ladyinwaiting.....
I thought that, myself.

.........and...you discarded the idea..... because?

Ladyinwaiting.....

I was waiting to see what others thought.....

.....so as not to pollute the thread with my mental meanderings!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
I could see someone thinking the best way to get people to NOT think it's CGI is to make it look like it's an old video/film. Guess that's just the cynic in me but the resolution on the waves just seems too good for the rest of the video. And it seems like they tried too hard to make the video look like old film with the lines and skipping.

I agree the framerate also seems very good and stable on the waves. Like you said, probably a high quality original then filters and effects added to make it look old.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video MMN.
Im not sure what to make of the clip at this point in time.
Im interested to see how this thread develops.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I just stumbled across something y'all need to see. The quality is amazing.

THE UNSEEN SEA

It's time lapse photography by Simon Christen. The video is at the top of the page. Watch very closely and report back if you notice anything unusual. I don't want to influence you. Either you notice it or you don't.

edit on 2/10/10 by SpudMacIntyre because: sumptin needed fixin'

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpudMacIntyre

It's very beautiful, indeed. But I didn't really see anything that just jumped out at me. There is one white light that appears to emerge from the sea, at one point. Is that what you are referring to? Otherwise, lots of birds diving for food?

The very end when the half-moon descended into the sea is breathtaking.
Thanks for posting.

(What did you see?)

Is this too off-topic? I don't want to divert the thread to another vid.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Right. We wouldn't want to do that, would we? My apologies to the OP.
2nd line.

edit on 2/10/10 by SpudMacIntyre because: spelling and punctuation

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpudMacIntyre
2nd line.

SpudMacIntyre.....

Hey.....no problem at all!

I'm having trouble getting it to load.....

But.....

If you think it's of interest, why not start your own thread & we can all have a look at it & discuss it?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The older ones seem harder to dispute.

I like the video, but who films a lighthouse. I guess it could be part of a longer filming.

It's a nice vid.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpudMacIntyre
2nd line.

SpudMacIntyre.....

Hey.....no problem at all!

I'm having trouble getting it to load.....

But.....

If you think it's of interest, why not start your own thread & we can all have a look at it & discuss it?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

Still working on my 20 posts. Thought I'd let someone else with more expertise take it and run with it. What a shame it doesn't load for you... as it's an extraordinary time-lapse video.

The Unseen Sea... by Simon Christen

edit on 3/10/10 by SpudMacIntyre because: Because this site has ALOT of bugs... and I'm a perfectionist.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Call me crazy, but I watched this 30 times two weeks ago. Then another ten times tonight, and I have to say I like it. The Orbs are huge and move in an unpredictable manor. Is there a back story?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Being an old fart the colour on the film looks wrong for something that has that much scratching on the film, ie looks like software created
If the colour was more 'red' like something from the '70s and there wasn't so much of the scratching then I'd reckon it'd look much more genuine

my 2c - mob

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the video MMN!

It's an interesting video, but is it untampered with, I ask myself. If we knew which lighthouse it is, we might find the same video without the lights, i.e. this is not the real deal. However, if this is the only video that shows up, it MIGHT be real.

I have e-mailed the president of the biggest lighthouse society in my country and he told me that it is possible this lighthouse is situated in France or England. He wrote that the editor of World Lighthouse Society might be of help in identifying the lighthouse. I haven't e-mailed her yet.

Have you received any input from your friend or the youtube user on where and when?

Have easynow's info that internos found the video without the lights been confirmed?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have a little knowledge of recreating old looking film from digital video. I would hazard a guess that this has Super 8 or Standard 8 footage of grain and hairs in the gate overlayed on to digital video. Also, looking at the lighthouse itself, it appears to be sharpened. It doesn't seem to have a similar texture to the rest of the coast line.

Very hard to call though, as it's so well done.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I would say it's a fake. Just my hunch.

Simple logic using Occam's razor.
Assuming this has not been tampered, there is no natural phenomena able to explain behavior of the lights, thus concluding it is UFO. If it is concluded that it is UFO, one must try to identify it. Behavior of the lights excludes known manmade machines. Logical conclusion is craft using unconventional technology not known to the public, at least. Assuming that government does not possess this technology one concludes extraterrestrial craft as most plausible.

Again if someone finds evidence it has been tampered then it would suggest it is a fake. Considering that the video is old and has been converted to digital format and posted on youtube, chances are very high that this video has been tampered with. Thus making this video fake.

Damn, why I'm posting such an old thread.

P.S. It is interesting that lines never seem to hit the crafts. Also one dot placed right at the object screams fake. Not that I'm disregarding it. But I would say even more now that this is fake and has been digitally altered.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: Fake

top topics

<< 1   >>

join