It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the..???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A few months ago, I could have easily found on the net, quotes from Zbigniew Brezezinski about how to manipulate and control american society to make it weak enough to take over. You know... this is NWO talk.

Suddenly, no such quotes seem to be found.

I have a quote here from Samual Adams, and when I received the quote, I found one by ZB that said nearly the opposite and showed the difference between night and day.

I made the assumption that I could find it later, and I am wrong.

Here's the last 2 lines of the quote from Adams:

"For wherever tyranny is established, immorality of every kind comes in like a torrent, it is in the interest of tyrants to reduce the people to ignorance and vice."

There is a quiote from ZB that pretty much says that: in order to get control of the people one has to subvert their morals and lead them into vice.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

If so... can you lead me to the exact webpage with the quote?

Please don't respond with Look here and Look there. Please don't. If I want to search places for hours like I already have, then I can just keep doing what I am doing.

If you know what the quote is and its source. Please tell me exactly where I can find it one the net, if ya know.

When I found it before, it was an easy find. First page... you know the drill.

But now, it seems that all you can find are quotes that make him look good actually. I think its another internet scrub job. So I am hoping that someone who really DOES pay attention to NWO stuff can help me find this quote and its reference.

Thanks a million!
Scott

edit on 1-10-2010 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Kinda creepy stuff if you ask me.

"...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..." Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter.

Source

1/ "The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. [...] [T]he capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities." 2/ [On the ability of a chosen elite to influence and control the mindset of the masses he wrote ...] "In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason." 3/ [He prophetically foresaw a society...] "...that is shaped culturally, psychologically, socially, and economically by the impact of technology and electronics--particularly in the areas of computers and communications." 4/ ... "effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason." 5/ [Brzezinksi well knew the end result of alchemical programming through the proliferation of carefully crafted demonic symbols and images. This, he noted, will lead to a technetronic era in which ...] "human beings become increasingly manipulatable and malleable."

Source

“The Choice: Global Domination or Global Leadership.”, Zbigniew Brzezinski

Source

"We have to make a really cold judgement. Would the consequence of civil war be more devastating than the consequences of staying the course?" ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

Source

More here on video: Video

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.911kemet.co.uk...
almost halfway down the page..

Zbigniew Brzezinski Protegé of David Rockefeller, co-founder of The Trilateral Commission, and NSA to Jimmy Carter, (Brzezinski has been adviser to no less than five presidents). Founder of Al Qaida. From his 1971 book 'Between Two Ages'

1/ "The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. [...] [T]he capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

2/ [On the ability of a chosen elite to influence and control the mindset of the masses he wrote ...] "In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason."

3/ [He prophetically foresaw a society...] "...that is shaped culturally, psychologically, socially, and economically by the impact of technology and electronics--particularly in the areas of computers and communications."

4/ ... "effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason."

5/ [Brzezinksi well knew the end result of alchemical programming through the proliferation of carefully crafted demonic symbols and images. This, he noted, will lead to a technetronic era in which ...] "human beings become increasingly manipulatable and malleable."

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
His quotes on the technotronic age are about all you can find these days as well as some talk about al kaida.

The quote is more specific than that. It has to do with purposefully changing american values so that our level of standard of living becomes denigrated along with the middle class. That would be part of the main scheme of discussion. It is with that context that the contradictory quote could be found.

Its a real puzzle.

What's really disheartening is that I read it not that long ago, and now.. poof! its gone.

What's important about it is that when you lay out these quotes side by side, the ideas of a rising tyranny are clearly seen in the mind of brzezinski. Its an important distinction.

Let's face it, there are way too many people in america following this guy's directions, as they believe in him and his plan while the rest of us are suffering from it.

Thanks for you help so far, but these quotes are nearly on every page you can google. That's what was driving me nuts about it in the first place.

Scott

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ahmose!

Number 2 is especially alarming when you consider that this was written in 1970, I believe. Its part of his thesis paper that got rockefeller's attention.

Since those days there have been many reports of experiments aimed at electronic "mind control", though thgrough the findings of neuroscience, what is more likely is that electronic signals can only excite certain areas of the brain and perhaps do no more than put pressure on the centers that cause psychotic behaviors.

with that stuff in mind, people should really seriously consider pitching all those ipods, epods, droids or whatever we call them. SHOULD someone find a way to metaphorically "turn on the switch", we will be in some very dire straits, and we will be helping them by letting the instrument reside in our pockets.

That's not what I would call a good prospect..

edit on 1-10-2010 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Yeah the little bit I found was disturbing, I would love to see the stuff you are trying to find.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be up half the night looking for stuff on this guy.

I know I've seen his name before but can't remember where.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

I would really appreciate that brother!

That name is: Zbigniew Brzezinski
He was a national security advisor to Jimmy Carter, while Kissinger was a national security advisor and the Secretary of State, for Nixon and then Ford.

Right now, I am browsing through a pdf of "Between Two Ages", 1970ish. What a blueprint. I am hoping that the paragraphs will be in there. I'm at page 27 of 123. There is much he assumes to be true that has had no logical criticism made of it, and much of it is specious at best. But pretty much, what he has predicted, because you must call a 30 yr old book a "prediction" about these things, is the way things are minus the soviet union's demise. At that level, you still have to wonder if this has become a natural event, or if little "minions" are playing games pursuant to the goal.

I'll go with the latter.

Thanks!
Scott

PS... Here's a fun part on page 28:

In addition, it may be possible—and tempting—to exploit for strategicpolitical purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems
of warfare, has written that accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes "could lead to a pattern of
oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth. ... In this way, one could
develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions
over an extended period. . . . No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to
manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably
develop within the next few decades." 47

edit on 1-10-2010 by akalepos because: adding text

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A google of "Zbigniew Brzezinski about how to manipulate and control american" turned up this result:

TextOmega-News: Zbigniew Brezezinski: "Between Two Ages" Zbigniew Brezezinski: "Between Two Ages". Brezezinski elaborates on the prison camp he ... values [American peasants there goes your Constitution and Bill of Rights! ... public and keeping society under close surfveillance and control. ... omega.twoday.net/stories/239025/ - Cached - Similar

Which gave me this.

links at the bottome of that lead me here:

ZBIGNEW BREZEZINSKI The philosophy of the Rockefeller-created Trilateral Commission is revealed by Zbigniew Brezezinski in Between Two Ages, Viking Press, New York. Writing in 1970, Brezinski states that the Establishment's plans for America's future are "directly linked to the impact of technology" and "involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite ... unrestrained by the restraints of traditional ... values [American peasants there goes your Constitution and Bill of Rights!] This elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public and keeping society under close surfveillance and control." In the January, 1968, edition of Encounter, Brezezinski elaborated on the prison camp he envisions for the U.S. It will be "possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen [god-like powers!] and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even the most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval the THE authority." Did you get that? Authority, singular!

Source

I just downloaded that pdf. and it looks like pg.98 might be a good starting point.

edit on 10/1/2010 by BrokenCar because: PDF.

edit on 10/1/2010 by BrokenCar because: pg. #

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Agreed my friend. O_o

PS... Here's a fun part on page 28:

In addition, it may be possible—and tempting—to exploit for strategicpolitical purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems
of warfare, has written that accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes "could lead to a pattern of
oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth. ... In this way, one could
develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions
over an extended period. . . . No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to
manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably
develop within the next few decades." 47

jesus christ...

that is exactly what is going on right now..

but, you know..
"it's all a conspiracy made up by nutters"

fut the wuck man.

I agree with you,
as fun as it's been, and as handy as all these technologically advanced 'things' can be..
I feel it is time to toss all these beloved gadgets and go back to actually connecting with one another.
No one is ever going to RISE UP and Stand together if we don't.

I feel it is like the whole free energy thing,
it would be/ could be great if we were wise enough to use it intelligently,
but we are not, so we would simply destroy ourselves with it..
just as we are doing with the tech. we have today.

Not even wise/intelligent enough to use that properly..

No, we have simply allowed ourselves to be further controlled by it.

Crazy effin world, my friends. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

So here...

Let me tell you what's going on with me here about this.

I am trying to write a book. Its name will be "King George's Beard". Which is a play on the Plato's Beard effect, where you don't really escape the commitments of metaphysics, and in this case we don't really escape the effects of social and economic tyranny.

But it isn't written that way, and I do not use words that fly over everyone's heads.

My first chapter is about the Federalist Papers which is my response to those people who keep telling the public "The Founders thought this:, The Founders thought that:, or We don't know what the Founders were thinking!. Its all hogwash. We DO know what they were thinking. they were kind enough to write it down, fer Christ's sake!

My first chapter is in academic style as all the footnotes and references are there so that the readers can investigate for them selves. This is followed by a short explanation of the Enlightenment, and then minimal exposure to the philosophies of Motesquieu, Rousseau, and Locke whose ideas guided our Founders and others.
Most people simply don't know what really brought our country into being. they have plenty of ideas that are cool and all that, but they don't know what the facts are. I wanted Chapter 1 to be unimpeachable.

So the end of that chapter was going to be about these 2 dogmas.
One was the quote from Adams
the other the Brzezinski quote: to shed light on the idea that what is happening now is a masked backward step into the shadows of the british empire and the artificial aristocracy of the monied elites, the Corporationists that made colonists irrelevant.

While I won't say much about Globalism at that point, I will suggest that globalism, in its current form, is more of the same. They will make the world's individuals irrelevant.

Brzezinski is not the focus of this book. But that quote is important. A critique of him would be good in a second book. But I don't even have an agent yet.

Here's a brief in case anyone is curious:

Chp2 is about The Constitution, Our Rights, and Positive law.
3 about revolt, civil war and etc.
4 Why Corporationists cannot be good politicians
5 Contemorary Issues.
6. What we should be doing.

NONE of these chapters will be deep intellectual writings as I want everyone that would read it to be able to understand it. It isn't written for the Ivory Tower muckymucks anyway.

It is not conspiracy theory
It is not a manifesto
It is not a spanking

I will try to use philosophy and good reasoning processes throughout the book that will help people lead themselves into what follows from what they are made privy to.

So sxit, fxck,hexl, damx and oll those words won't be in there! Nor will statements like : Brzezinski is the manifestation of Satan on earth!, be in it.

So you see, I got REALLY connipted when an easy access quote suddenly disappeared and I am wasting time digging for it!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The pdf of Between Two Worlds shows 128 pages.

the text on Amazon is 300 plus pages.

Is is possible that the pdf is complete but includes less pages?
or is the pdf abridged?

top topics

join