It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Universe Model

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My hypothesis is that the universe operates like a perpetual motion lava lamp. In the hottest densest regions (black holes) particles are being spit out at near the speed of light, and in the coldest most vacuous regions of space particles are condensing back together....

Infinite Universe Model

....The reason I post this is that physicists like Hawking and Penrose never seem to take into consideration condensed cold matter physics, such as the Meissner Effect, Superconductivity, and Superfluidity into account when they are describing the entropic decay of the universe. However, those phenomena are actually examples of the probability amplitudes that cause heat entropy going in reverse, it is basically the key to vacuum energy i.e. the Casimir Effect that condenses particles back together and also what is responsible for gravitational entropy beginning to increase (which thereby decreases the heat entropy in a cyclical manner). The formation of galaxies was probably originally due to the casimir effect, IMO. Anyhow, this is merely just a hypothesis I have so aspects of it could be incorrect, but generally I feel it is on the right track.

new topics

join