It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raoul Moat Taser company director 'kills himself'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has already been posted, I've only just seen it on the 10PM UK news and ran a quick search which didn't find anything:

The director of operations of the firm which supplied the Tasers used during the stand-off with gunman Raoul Moat is understood to have killed himself.

Former police officer Peter Boatman, of the Daventry firm Pro-Tect, was found dead on Friday morning, his business partner said.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/787d35a4b242.jpg[/atsimg]

Link: www.bbc.co.uk...

Thoughts?

edit on 1/10/10 by Death_Kron because: Added extra external text & image

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I find this so, so sad ..........this guy was the scapegoat for yet another blunder via the authorities.........

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by Death_Kron

I find this so, so sad ..........this guy was the scapegoat for yet another blunder via the authorities.........

My thoughts exactly, another innocent life lost, even more upsetting is the fact that this man thought the products his company sold would avoid loss of life...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
*BUMP*

Unless I'm mistaken and theres already a thread about this, I honestly think it should recieve more attention...

CX

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So it has been decided that it was Pro Tech's fault for supplying the weapons after their license had been revoked.

Doesn't any fault lie with the police who bought these unlicensed weapons?

If i were to buy an unlicensed weapon, it would not only be the person supplying the guns that gets done, i would too.

I'm not saying that the officers on the ground should face concequences, more the people from the police that orchestrated the purchase from Pro Tech. Surely there are proceedures to ensure required licenses are up to date?

More like he was suicided.

CX.

edit on 2/10/10 by CX because: explaining myself better

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Poor man. It's not hard to predict that this is the beginning of a huge wave of these suicides. Many many small busineses are being closed down every day. Starting your own must be extremely stressful when the rug can be pulled from under you at any second.

edit on 2-10-2010 by wigit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join