It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peeing Cop Brandishes Gun At Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

BOSTON -- A Framingham police detective has been indicted on charges that he threatened a citizen and brandished a firearm, Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said Thursday.

According to investigators, on April 29, 2010, Brown, who was working but not in uniform and was driving an unmarked vehicle, was urinating on private property when a woman at the property went outside to ask what he was doing.

When the woman approached him, Brown, who was with his partner, identified by the MetroWest Daily News as Detective Leonard Pini, told the woman to "stop looking," investigators said. As Brown and Pini began to drive off, the woman's husband rode up on a golf cart and confronted them.

When Brown and the man got into an argument, Brown got out of the car, drew his gun and pointed it at the man, saying "move it or get shot,'' according to Leone.

www.thebostonchannel.com...
www.bostonherald.com...

This is disgusting. There are just so many things wrong with this. I put myself in the homeowners shoes and it makes my heart ache.

I want to respect the police and what they do. I'm of the opinion that most police are good people. However, these stories are not few and far between anymore. It seems we get one or two of these "severe abuse of power" stories everyday.

A few days ago a drunk Massachusetts state trooper crashed his car then brandished his firearm at an off duty Boston police officer was trying to help him. The drunk officer then ran to his house and shot up the place before being tackled and arrested by the Boston police.
www.boston.com...

I hope this doesn't turn into a cop-bashing thread, but this behavior is shocking and totally unacceptable. It is a total breach of the public trust. Your thoughts?

edit on 1-10-2010 by METACOMET because: fix link

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Move it or get shot? Isn't that a homicide threat? Destruction of property? Indecent exposure? Hopefully he gets charged with something but I won't hold my breath.

edit on 10/1/10 by Big Trouble in Little Chi because: Edit - Looks like he was brought up on charges, the verdict will be the interesting part.

link   
If it's true then that's an abusive of power.

Was the wife over 14?

-m0r

link   
Added to OP

edit on 1-10-2010 by METACOMET because: added to OP

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here are some new developments that were not revealed in the initial reports.

The private property was not a home, but an "EZ Storage" facility. The woman who asked him to stop pissing on her property was the managers wife. They have the entire incident on video tape.

www.metrowestdailynews.com...

top topics

join