It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart (Leibowitz) Is A Neocon Shill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Very interesting article on Stewart and Colbert. Did you know that one of the "comedy" writers for the Daily Show is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations? Did you know that Jon Stewart trashed 9/11 truthers on his show? Lots of great information in this article, in my opinion a must read for those who look kindly on the funny side of the New World Order agenda, it truly is everywhere....Take a look

redactednews.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I didn't know that, but if true, only confirms what I have been saying for a long time now. Dems and Republicans are only two different sides to the same coin and they both forward a neo-con agenda. Democrats are only the controlled opposition, which isn't really an opposition at all. Their only purpose serves to make us think there is an opposition. The Dems also help to keep up the peti partisan debacle, while the real culprits make off with out money and liberties.

Now that conservatives had started to move away from the Republican party and into the Tea Party movement and Libertarian party, the neo-cons have completely hijacked the TP and infiltrated the LP. What is the Dems role in this? Easy, they help turning the TP and LP over to the false left-right paradigm by opposing both and pegging their agenda to the typical bi-partisan crap that we are oh-so familiar with.

While we are busy fighting over relatively non-important issues, we are being taken to the bank, cleaned up and turned out.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
that was one of the crappiest websites I have ever visited.

...also don't people understand satire any more?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Well, in my eyes, you are correct. It depends on what needs to be done on the agenda. They needed a war, generally thats when the republicans are in...They need to "help" the people, thats when the dems come in...its all part of the agenda and what needs to be done, the republicans are the war team and the dems take on the social issues...

new topics

top topics

join