It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Mayors Blame Rise in Country's Violence on U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I give up people. I honestly do, either that or I am not interpreting the messages the right way. There is no excuse in my mind for someone to believe this nonsense. Weather your for or against the border problems how could anyone justify this as anything other than bullcrap?? I am a supporter of legal immigration to the people who do it the right way. And the people that sneak over in the middle of the night I firmly believe they should be sent back to where they came. So now that my opinion is out in the open can anyone shed some light on this for me to keep me from thinking I am loosing my marbles by reading this article the wrong way? Or am I reading it the way the headline reads and we are all loosing our commonsense?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Lol, that story is insane, I don't know if it's simply a propaganda piece or not, but for my reply I'll assume that it is true.

Now, I think it is fairly safe to assume that if a violent criminal was deported the criminal would still remain violent and there would be an increase in crime. However, to say that the US is at fault because we sent these people there is nonsense, their crime numbers weren't accurate because they allowed their criminals to sneak out and commit crimes in a country other than theirs. The person would be violent and most likely a criminal no matter if they were in Mexico or the US.

I, however, doubt that when a person a is deported we simply put him in a car and drop him off just inside the border. I would assume that it is a little more involved, perhaps the Mexican legal system would have to receive the person. Like I said, I don't know though, so if someone can let me know I'd appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Thats a funny thought, drop off at the border!!! What did Ron White say pin a $20 bill to his collar and wish him the best of luck!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

He is right it isn't the corruption of the Government or the drug cartels, it is for sure America....If anything it would be the complete opposite, if you wanna get technical on who is ruining who's country...

top topics

join