It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Home of Chicago SEIU Leader in International Terrorism Sweep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Can't say that I'm surprised...............they have proven what thugs they are since Obama began campaigning. I'm not surprised at the ties to terrorism, and actually think this may only be the tip of the iceberg. Also, I find it telling that the MSM left out the union part.........................you know, looking out for their boy. What does surprise me is someone in the un ion or the administration didn't tip him off. I wonder how many times that has happened?

gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by adifferentbreed because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am not surprised. I think we are going to see alot more of this in the future. Next it will be the 9/11 truthers.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I dont think it will be the truthers, but I am amazed that Obamas yes men have some people now being investigated for aiding terrorists. I think he would have had them tipped off before this happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

i am not surprised either unions+terrorism =biggest network you can possible get and whats more

the majority in unions are minorities.

msm will never admit anything that can damage union power.

interesting to see that andy stern is also under investigation.

final thought here. "prisoners of the world unite " would be a fitting end to all this

i pretty sure obama and the left will get them all out of it like they did with the panthers.

crooks are rewarded and its a crying shame

top topics

join