It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Is The Kingdom Of The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

First, I would like to say I love your bulbasaur avatar it made me LOL.
It makes me miss childhood.

Back to the subject, Jesus said "Love thy enemy."
So we conclude: Jesus does not judge, he doesn't want us to either.

Now ...saying a whole religion is demonic and condeming them all, whether young or old, good or bad, to Hell (and even trying to wipe out some religions through genocide) because they don't worship Christ (such religions include Paganism, Wiccanism, Islam, All Native American religions, Judaism, and Buddhism) isn't really loving your enemy.

If you think such cold-hearted, ignorant people like Terry Jones is like Jesus Christ then I'm scared to meet the Jesus you worship. =D

All jokes aside, I'm not Christian, but I love Jesus for all he did and all he was and all he ever will be. We're all human, we all feel and we're all capable of love, regardless of race, sexual orientation, amount of money, political affiliation, cultural differences, gender, and of course, religion.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
nah it's the australians. they're the anti christs. they winnin to many gold medals man. not fair

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The Antichrist is a person or group who is working against the church of Jesus Christ. So the always assumed first AntiChrist Adolf Hitler was no Antichrist. He actually had a relatively good position to the catholic church during his reign as we see in multiple of apologizes from the Vatican after the end of World War II. Hitler destroyed the Jews in Europe and was so actually responsible for the creation of the state of Israel but no Antichrist.

According to the Epistle to Henry II. the first Antichrist was Russia, the communist Russia, which did not allow religions at all, chased away the clergy, destroyed holy places of the christian faith, etc. This is underlined by the second secret of Fatima (1917) where Russia is prominent mentioned as the creator of world problems and denying the true faith. It is said that if Russia does not change the world will suffer terribly and so it was with World War II.

The second Antichrist will be the group that will bring the biggest persecution of the christains on earth. According to prophecies provoked by slanderous statements by the Vatican and its pope, they will act against the holy state. This will lead to the move of the last pope from Rome most likely to Avignon where he will be killed. Italy will be attacked and the Vatican destroyed and looted. This will be done as a holy war and the group might consist of Iran, Syria and Turkey, The third world war will engulf all of europe and reach as far as the Ganges in India.

The second Antichrist. however sad might be for all non militant islamic believers, will come from the arabic nations.

johntott

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by johntott

The second Antichrist. however sad might be for all non militant islamic believers, will come from the arabic nations.

johntott

Funny, since in Islam it is A TENET OF FAITH to believe in Christ. So ... how can a muslim be ANTI-Christ?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keeper~
I always respect your postings because, while I may not agree with everything you say, you present your thoughts intelligently, without any arrogance. One of the few here that doesn't try to tick people off.

I am giving you props for being brave enough to post a different view of Babylon and the "Whore".
I also am giving you props for being kind enough to put a disclaimer at the beginning of your OP. Sadly, you will be attacked regardless, as either anti-Islam or probably an Anti-Semite, even, in some predictable irony.

Lastly, it is nice to see an intelligent person pose a theory of which that the Whore of Babylon and Babylon may not be the Catholic Church and Rome. Nobody seems to give any disclaimers, worries, or cares when they rip Catholicism to shreds. I don't see how anyone who reads the Book of Revelation (or the Bible) with any wisdom could possibly come away with the theory that Rome and the Vatican are the Whore of Babylon and Babylon.

Here is a link I was forwarded recently that presents an interesting view:

www.truthtellers.org...

I do not subscribe entirely to all that is said on this page, as I have some different thoughts.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Antichrist means to stand against the teaching of Jesus Christ as the son of god. Islam says he is a prophet and not the son of God.

But in my context the Antichrist is and will be against the church of Jesus Christ and his teachings. This church represented by the Vatican will be persecuted by the second antichrist as seen in many prophecies.

In the moment you will find the relation between the Vatican/Pope and the Islam more than strained after a speech the Pope gave. It will worsen and action will be taken.

Do not forget we talk here about fundamentalists not the standard islamic believer who will have nothing to do with a holy war.

johntott

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johntott
Antichrist means to stand against the teaching of Jesus Christ as the son of god. Islam says he is a prophet and not the son of God.

But in my context the Antichrist is and will be against the church of Jesus Christ and his teachings. This church represented by the Vatican will be persecuted by the second antichrist as seen in many prophecies.

In the moment you will find the relation between the Vatican/Pope and the Islam more than strained after a speech the Pope gave. It will worsen and action will be taken.

Do not forget we talk here about fundamentalists not the standard islamic believer who will have nothing to do with a holy war.

johntott

Yeah, I know what you mean, although, Antichrist means "to deny christ", not to deny his Divinity.
Anyway, in Islam, the overall belief is that antichrist (or Dajjal) will be a Jew. Accompanied by 70.000 Jews from Isfahan (Iran). Since he will pretend to be the Messiah, it would be pretty illogical for him to be a muslim. Because muslims believe that Dajjal will come BEFORE Jesus, with the pretext of being Jesus.
And since both muslims and christians believe Jesus was the Messiah - then which is the third abrahamic faith that does not believe that and is STILL waiting for "their" Messiah?

Right: Judaism.

So, what I am trying to say is this: If a person starts saying today he is the Messiah, and he performs many miracles etc. - no muslim will believe him. Because we expect Dajjal to come first. And that would be him. The Messiah the Jews are expecting to come = Antichrist.
edit on 10/13/2010 by skajkingdom because: Because I can.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johntott

If one believes the Antichrist will be an individual entity, then a common belief is that this person will pretend to be in place of Christ - not specifically opposed to Christ. This person will be presented as praiseworthy and admirable. It's about Deception. Pretending to be Righteous and following the word of God, but really be Evil and blaspheming the name of God.
edit on 13/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed wording

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
this thread made me LOL becuase when i think of the antichrist i think of this:

illuminati, free masons, 9 11, lucifer, all seeing eye, pyramid, black magic, blood sacrifice, bankers, zionist, israel, skull and bones etc etc...

in fact i will join the muslims and fight against the antichrist, not all the muslims. for example the saudi muslims are followers of the antichrist, while the iranians are against the antichrist... its like that everywhere. although it will seem that its muslims vs christians vs jews, in the end it will be good vs bad. good muslims, christians, jews vs bad muslims christians jews etc etc...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Mr. Lee here;

AntiXhrist will fight against Islam and all organized be Religions as holding the true potential of mankind
back from its Omega point oneness as man is a god not to worship a God. A secular belief system that sees above the superstitions of dark fears of mankind instead looking at the brightness for pure reason and logic to develop human kinds full potentials with out the mental baggage of ought and ought not to.
I left the answer for the name of the AntiChrist on Minmin thread what is the name of Antichrist.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Let's shoot this claim down as well as all threads like this do is keep putting gasoline on a fire that shouldn't've been started in the first place. The 2 families the Antichrist will hail from has yet to be chosen and based soely and explicitly upon the actions of mankind shall it either be pushed up or pushed back.

Islam is a religion of peace and not one in violence. Too many people are being suckered into thinking that Islam is to blame for every single problem that faces our world today. The reality is that only a small segment (2.5 MILLION OUT OF AN ESTIMATED 1.450 BILLION PRACTIONERS OF THE FAITH ARE THE PROBLEM) But the 2.5 Million's main gripe is that there is no oppourtunity for education advancement, no jobs, no way out hence why most resort to strapping a bomb to themselves. If anyone here is ever backed into a corner the way that these people have strapping a device to yourself, walking into a crowded market and nuking yourself doesn't seem that far fetched.

Yet again another clearcut and classic case to keep racism, hate going and festering. Please for the sake of humanity can we let all this hate crub be banned on ATS as ATS is one of the absolute last avenues whereas we aren't having this hate mantra get shoved down our throats.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I do not think that Islam is the Kingdom of The Antichrist, as i do not think that any other religion is The kingdom of Antichrist.

Think about it for a moment. All Religions regardless their origin, they are teaching a simple basic and universal truth. "Love"-"Forgiveness"-"Compassion". And every Religion has its personal saviours (Jesus,Mohammed,Krisnah etc.)who represents those values. Therefor no religion represents a kingdom of antichrist.

In my opinion the "Antichrist" is our Human-nature. We have seen that in our recent history, of what we are capable of in Political form like "Hitler".In order to understand this take a good look, to the world that we have created. A world full of misery, full of conflict, full of brutality etc. That world in which we are living which represents the very nature of Humankind, is the Kingdom of "Antichrist".

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

The Messiah in Islam is Jesus. Quran says: " The angels said, "O Mary, GOD gives you good news: a Word from Him whose name is `The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. He will be prominent in this life and in the Hereafter, and one of those closest to Me.'" Sura 3-45.

But Muslims don't believe that the Messiah is responsible for forgiving sins of humans. Jesus is a prophet who was ascended in the past and will return in the future to rule the world with just.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

America who enslaved millions of Africans and destroyed millions of native Americans, and is the greediest country in history and Israel who has stolen land from poor Palestinians are a better candidate for the antichrist.

Or the Christian religion itself who has raised a man to divinity who never said that he was God.

This thread is the essence of stupidity and ignorance and a joke.

edit on 24-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

There is no such thing as the Anti-Christ. How can there be an Anti-Christ and yet there be no Messiah?
There was never a true Messiah.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Islam is just a stupid, stupid religion. I don't know if it will be 'the kingdom of the anti-christ' or not.
I'm thinking probably not. I'd be looking towards something more secular-humanism.
Something that totally denies the spiritual at all.
True .. the 'god' of Islam is pretty moronic and their view of the afterlife is depressing.
(one giant orgy for men .... being a slut to service men for eternity for women)
But at least they are talking about something after this life.
Secular humanism denies that totally. I figure that would be more likely.

But I guess we'll find out .... probably sooner rather than later by the looks of the world situation.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
reply to post by Seed76

The Messiah in Islam is Jesus. Quran says: " The angels said, "O Mary, GOD gives you good news: a Word from Him whose name is `The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. He will be prominent in this life and in the Hereafter, and one of those closest to Me.'" Sura 3-45.

But Muslims don't believe that the Messiah is responsible for forgiving sins of humans. Jesus is a prophet who was ascended in the past and will return in the future to rule the world with just.

And what that has to do with my comment before???

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

I wanted to reply and I accidentally click reply to you.
My bad!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
reply to post by Seed76

I wanted to reply and I accidentally click reply to you.
My bad!

No worries mate. Apology accepted.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Islam is just a stupid, stupid religion.

The only stupidity is ignorance.
Ignorance is only misinterpretation.
Misinterpretation is failing to see all that is before you, or seeing only what you want to see.

Islam itself isn't stupid, but just like any religion:
"Stupid is as stupid does." (Forrest Gump)

The problem with every faith are the leaders, not the people.
Their ears are filled with wax while the people cry out for change.
edit on 24-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join