It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens for Electoral Intelligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So do you prefer sitting around complaining about politics or do you feel like doing something about it? Who says corporations can have all the fun in electoral politics, the people have a voice too. You don't need some large Political Action Committee to make an impact, all you need is a computer, a graphics program and an audio program, and your voice can be heard.

I have been thinking about creating a YouTube video about each person running for Senate here in my state of Florida; Rubio, Crist and Meek. I will be neutral since I detest both major parties and Crist is a sellout. So I have decided to do some research into their voting past, check to see where they flip-flop, see how they changed and see if there is any incrimination video/audio that I can use.

You don't need thousands for a commercial, grassroots people power against the two-party system is possible as well. So I am just asking you, would you like to make your own YouTube video about the people running for House/Senate/Governor in your state? Or maybe you live abroad and you have upcoming elections and you would like to make a video about the liars in your election.

If you want change, real change, it's up to you to make that change.

edit on 9/27/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, that's is one huge, round... Bump!

edit on 9/27/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'll make some videos of the New Mexico candidates. You create the youtube channel and I'll contribute.

Actually the only race of interest here is the gubernatorial one and that one just barely because it's between two women.

new topics

join