It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky Above Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Calling all Englishmen!

Okay, quite a quick thread this one and probably nothing more than my over active imagination but I thought I'd throw it out just in case anyone else has seen anything similiar...

During the past couple of weeks I've noticed what I'd call a significant increase in aerial traffic accross the sky at night; I was in the town centre the other day and a squadron of 4/5 RAF fighters planes flew over head although I've come to the conclusion that they were practicing for the Southport air show.

But still, I've seen numerous military helicopters and other planes flying pretty fast recently in the nights sky.

Apart from the Southport air show, does anyone know about any military exercises or anything else that would account for this?

I'm not saying I've seen hundreds of aircraft but I've lived here for a year now and definitely never noticed as many planes/helicopters flying about...

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing, from Milton Keynes, Bucks i've seen a few Chinnooks, & fighter planes for the last few weeks. Also 2 weeks ago on the way to Alton Towers we must of passed about 12 army trucks on the M1, on both the northbound & southbound routes, & on saturday just gone we passed 5 or 6 army jeeps on the M1 northbound when we were on our way to Sheffield.

Its a bit bizarre as I cant think of any army base's near me

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Check out this recent thread!! Its quite a long one,detailing a lot of other recent occurences of military aircraft all over the UK. Something may well be afoot! A friend told me recently that in the lead up to the Gulf War there were a lot of activity in an area where I have seen military helicopters recently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27/9/2010 by dooleysleftleg because: Added some explanation to the link.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Funny, as I read the OP a fighter jet flew over pretty low. I live in Wales, UK and we usually get quite a lot of jet activity. Not sure if it's more than usual though. We get quite a few helicopters and sometimes chinooks. Don't remember any jets flying over today until just then, so pretty strange timing!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I live in London and I have noticed an significant increase in air traffic also. It seems to be helicopters and private jets, I've seen few fighters and chinooks.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
last week in llandudno i thought i heard thunder but it was a harrier (black) it flew over the sea far out when I was on the boat, usually you can hear helicopters at night in the fields etc

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've noticed an increase in noisy aircraft too in recent months.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G
I was wondering the same thing, from Milton Keynes, Bucks i've seen a few Chinnooks, & fighter planes for the last few weeks. Also 2 weeks ago on the way to Alton Towers we must of passed about 12 army trucks on the M1, on both the northbound & southbound routes, & on saturday just gone we passed 5 or 6 army jeeps on the M1 northbound when we were on our way to Sheffield.

Its a bit bizarre as I cant think of any army base's near me

Im from Milton Keynes too, and i have seen quite a few over the past month. They always seem to be very low, you tend to hear them before you see them

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I feel obliged to comment on this. I'm 4 miles away from EMA (East Midlands Airport) and quite near the flight path when we have westerly winds.

General commercial air traffic appears normal, but a few thousand feet above that over the past, I'd say, 3-4 weeks we've been hearing fast-jet aircraft almost daily, but it seems more transit as opposed to actual training because they're cruising at about 400 mph and normally from east to west direction. I have taken note previous to this, but haven't had the opportunity to comment or ask any questions online about it.

I don't tend to read too much into it, although, I'm former RAF and have mates still serving, one of which is a Navigator for 13 Sqn. I don't expect him to disclose anything to be honest, but he might confirm whether or not the increase in air traffic is predominantly training or not. Though, I suspect this thread will be long abandoned by the time I get a reply from him.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

Yeah I mostly have seen them flying over Kingston, or Great Holm but they do appear very very low.

Where about's in MK are you from?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is Martial Law or Black Ops as some would call-it. This is what has already started in the U.S.A since 2009 and somebody mentioned about an increase of millitary vechicles on the M1. Not unsual to some though several vechicles is a lot because they only usually require 2-3 vechiles when they drive in convoy's on motorways.

Might as well let you all in on it. There getting prepared not for war but something else and all of society will be affected. NSA's come to mind they have a huge envolvement in this too. And 'Project Blue Beam'.

Just as a "CAUTION" be very careful of "Public Disclosure" as the disclosure a lot of YOU will be let in on will experience thing's that are pretty spooky stuff. Your all going to be affected and me. Just keep open-minded and keep up the reporting's because there will be a huge increase in sighting's let's just put it that way and they are not exactly, how does one say, of a nice agenda.

Take it easy and watch ya backs.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

care to elaborate on this?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
reply to post by DClairvoyant

care to elaborate on this?

As quoted from a friend from my previous email.

positive guidance will be in operation along with the negative forces who will set out to deceive during the coming period of transition. Therefore I can only caution All to be very wary of any 'official' disclosures, for there are agendas in place not always in the best interests of the masses.

It's just hard to know where to draw the line with saying certain things'. Whether people choose to believe it or not is another thing. And when people learn the TRUTH it's the hardest thing they will ever learn. I'm sure within myself if I wasn't meant to tell you lot anything then I wouldn't have been given the opportunity to experience, encounter and be shown the thing's to come.

Just be careful, you see something unusual outside your home whether it's day or night and look's like millitary craft but at the same time appear's to look strange or different. Or if you are already having envolvment with them now just be very careful. Because that's the SHTF, the first-wave that's coming. I'm expecting this into end of this year into next year.

Hey you know as strongly as I feel about everything I have been fortunate to be let in on it sometimes crosses my mind if only I was amongst the rest of you going on with your daily lives not really knowing what secret's "they" have and what plans "they" have for most of you. I'd probably not be as blinking anxious as I am now. I made that choice years ago and I want to be apart of the positive changes. I just hope not too much bad plays out. Cus' it's a really messed up world out-there and yeh..

edit on 29-9-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am in South West Cornwall and have definately noticed an increase in air traffic .A lot of fighter jets and a lot of military helicoptors, day and night.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am in Mid wst US, but want to comment here as well, keep an eye out for in air refueling operations, we have seen alot of that in the past couple years. I wonder what could be happening that may cause them to practice refueling commercial and private jets in the air and over populated areas.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It seem's that it must be more than a massive coincidence that so many members on here, and in numerous threads, have all noticed an increase in aircraft activity. Without anything being mentioned on the MSM, I wonder what's really going on?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, I live in the real world because I am trying to work out how the UK's small helicopter force can be everywhere at once!

Regards

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Well, I live in the real world because I am trying to work out how the UK's small helicopter force can be everywhere at once!

Regards

I think your missing the point, an increase in air traffic has been observed not just in the UK but also throughout the states, no one's saying that it's the UK's helicopter force, they are saying multiple accounts of increased aerial activity have been observed...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i am on the west coast of cumbria and can affirm that nightime activity has more than doubled at the moment with regards to high altitude transport. only a few clouds tonight so cool viewing was had. clocked a faint satellite going nnw passing cassiopeia at approx 21:30. daytime landings of small craft at the local increased yesterday. it was quite busy.
regards fakedirt

top topics

<<   2 >>

join