It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popping/Cracking of ceiling/walls and other objects when chakras opened wide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

pardon? what did you mean by:

As I put out a mayday alert...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sure, all the time.

It started almost immediately when I started to do meditation and yoga. I think it has something to do with atomic vibrational rates, heat and "density" in some way (that would explain it in scientific terms too). Sometimes it gets scary obvious and in-your-face, like when I consciously activate my Ajna-chakra, the "pops" can get pretty loud.

But as always, I think it really has a completely scientific explanation. Like when you're emitting body heat, the temperature in the room rises and causes objects to expand (and because of that, "pop").

I mean, it has to be explainable, right? The bio-field (or however we may want to call it) has been studied lately, and I read a study recently posted here on ATS that different thought patterns actually affect the bio-electricity surrounding the body.

The endocrine glands:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6c811375c98.jpg[/atsimg]

as opposed to the chakra system:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9b053aa093f.jpg[/atsimg]

Fascinating, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yes, well I haven't been meditating when I have experienced the rice bubbles phenomenon. It seems to have been in response to thoughts or vocalizations which seem to hit an invisible electrostatic field. The most unusual form of this experience for me is when I grunted out sounds in a half-asleep or twilight sleep state and the sounds seemed to hit an energy field in the room and were quite explosive - the sounds causing me to jerk back into waking consciousness.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

Perhaps you are chanting at a pitch that is too high and you have opened a sink hole below you.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Rule

The other type of effect I have experienced is when a container such as a fuel can or plastic bottle half-filled with liquid pops on cue in relation to a thought or feeling. I have heard this so many times and always in response to a particular thought.

I too have experienced this. I hear the popping sounds mostly occurring in walls, tvs, computer monitors, water bottles, keyboards (pianos), and chairs. The sounds occur I think when I am using strong intuition (meditating) (thinking). I know they happen in response to my thoughts. In only makes sense for it to happen when using strong intuition, because I think it is caused by having the third eye chakra spin very fast. I think that what is happening is that you are emitting chi strongly. The chi is "happy chi" so what is does is it heats things such as air. I think that an ultimate use of this is for telepathic communication. Because, as I said in my previous post, emitting chi strongly can cause others to feel what you are feeling, instead of causing the popping sounds in objects. I think that the chi can cause the release of neurotransmitters. Also that emitting the chi happens along with the release of neurotransmitters.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dragonball Z?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
Dragonball Z?

Hahahaha.......you won't laugh if you and I in the same room and I am meditating, and hearing 5 to 6 loud popping sounds whenever my Chakra is opened and activated...
I think that during meditation our thoughts, in this case energies, excite the suspended molecule in the air. I don't believe they are heated related because my room is cold. I don't believe these sounds are from the objects in the room. Also, when I hear the popping sounds, my inner eyes, maybe the third eye, can see flashes of light. Another thing I notice is that I don't get these popping sound (not as much and only very soft sound) if I am meditating in an unfamiliar room. They tend to happen in my bedroom where I meditate the most in there. The sound can happen anywhere in the room (ceiling, around the desk, corners of the room, and my large closet). I have another strange occurrence too. I would be in a different room meditating and I could hear the same popping sound from my own bedroom, which is about 15ft away. It only happened once.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I hear the popping and cracking too. no matter where i meditate, the infrastructure of that containment seems to give way to my expanding energy or w/e.

Moreover, in my meditations, recently, I have seen how Jesus is absolute peace, and how peace is the foundation necessary for love to manifest.

"There is no way to the father but by me" - Jesus
His return will bring about 1000 years of peace.
etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Clicking sounds can be caused by the movement of the spinal fluid in the brain. Meditation seems to cause this to happen.
Perhaps in some people the clicking sounds seem more like popping sounds.
I often get the clicking sounds.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I don't think it's my spinal fluid, as the sound is definitely external. I have "cracked" my neck and back many times, like people do with their knuckles and can tell the sound is coming from myself. But, whenever these popping noises occur, it is always coming from a source greater than 3 feet away.

ChiForce, you mentioned seeing flashes of light when this happens to you. Well I would like to say that I have experienced this for the first time a few days ago! It was crazy! I have never "seen" anything that comes from a sound before, although at night when it is quiet, I can usually feel random sounds. I'm not sure how to describe that one, though...

Any further discussion is welcome as the "mystery" is yet to be solved...
(Although, I have a hunch it has something to do with the electromagnetic field of the body.)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
These sounds are from the much needed release of your energies. What its doing is actually eliminating all energy that does not add or mix to your energy in a positive way, destorying it, and leaving whats left, yours, there. It happens when your energy and will is stronger that what was left behind. New energy is constantly being put there. Your putting up a energy defense, where you are clear of all but that which you need/supports you.

It also means you are reciving new energy intergration from your higher self, attuning yourself to such energies and doing away with any non-needed energy left behind. sounds like in the way you explain spec. to you.

If you focus on your inner while this happens, you should notice a release/fullfillment or weight off our shoulders kind of feelings. Its almost feels like your fitting into your proper mold and just feels right, and you go with it.

You are intergrating into your higher self to your body and becoming more of what you truly are. You are brave.

I Hope you feel the love I send you.

Please feel free to message me some of your ponderings if any of this makes sense to you. Its a good thing btw, you are freeing your energy, and thus yourself. Allow it to soar and unleash, thus you can feel things with your energy feelers and you will become free.

Let go
Reach out
Love
Release it

It will come back 10 times more. I give everything I can. I am all, therfore I give my love endlessly. I need not worry about those who do not accept it,

I live in a different world all day.
Waiting for everyone.
Maybe it is me who you are waiting for. Maybe I am waiting for myself.

Maybe I will slip away only waiting for your loving eyes and embrace finally where I can rest. I just want to feel my arms wrapped around you. So I don't have to cry anymore. And be happy in love forever, or to remember that nothing has changed and I allready have, and I was at this very moment.

I love you.

Mikeal.
edit on 12-12-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz

Any other advice or comments are welcome.

Given that human beings radiate certain wavelengths/frequencies, you hardly seem to have idea what you are dealing with.

Charkras and Chakra-meditation is just a fancy Asian - nowadays adopted also in new-age - metaphysics, attempting to explain something in very vague terms.

You could as well say that you were experiening a poltergeist phenomena which is more typical for your age. Even poltergeists are not what they are imagined to be. But as I am in hurry, I cannot explain more. Just observe what is happening around you, and don't try to fit them in some categories of dogma you have learned from Internet.

-v

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I at the risk of being data-mined and over paranoid, that the gubment does keep files on people like this. I will admit too that I get popping sounds, when i am in my internal world. its been going on for years, and it also seems to concur thoughts that i have.

typing on the computer, i tested it out one time. i typed on a word file big 24 arial font, if you can understand me make a noise. the dishes in the kitchen clinked immeadiately.

i just always assume now that i cause the noises by thought. i think its a form of overall psychic ability, and the popping is like letting the steam go as to not overflow the room with one's psychic emanations.

thirdly, i see sound when i close my eyes. yes that is weird. a sudden loud noise will flash pale white across my vision.

yes its daft, i know. i think someone in charge doesnt want to share with us what humans are capable of psychicly or what the hell to do with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz
reply to post by RRokkyy

I don't think it's my spinal fluid, as the sound is definitely external. I have "cracked" my neck and back many times, like people do with their knuckles and can tell the sound is coming from myself. But, whenever these popping noises occur, it is always coming from a source greater than 3 feet away.

ChiForce, you mentioned seeing flashes of light when this happens to you. Well I would like to say that I have experienced this for the first time a few days ago! It was crazy! I have never "seen" anything that comes from a sound before, although at night when it is quiet, I can usually feel random sounds. I'm not sure how to describe that one, though...

Any further discussion is welcome as the "mystery" is yet to be solved...
(Although, I have a hunch it has something to do with the electromagnetic field of the body.)

Don't get panic. Just let it happen. It happens to me all the time when I am doing sleep meditation (laying down on my bed meditating). My sounds usually come from my larger desk on my right. I kind of like hearing the sound too because it indicates my meditation is working or I am about to reach a higher level of consciousness.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

What I find most interesting about this post is that the poster says that they started hearing the popping sounds when doing chakra meditation. For me, I started hearing the popping sounds, and later heard about chakras from researching how I cause the popping sounds, and I determined that the popping sounds are caused by the chakras, in particular the third eye chakra. This alone seems like scientific proof that chakras are real. It is obvious that the popping sounds occur in response to your thoughts. Whenever you come up with something that you think is really good, a pooping sound occurs in an object that is around you, like it is occurring alongside the release of a pleasure neurotransmitter. And you are generally using intuition when the popping sound occurs. When your using intuition is successful, meaning you accomplish something through using it, a popping sound occurs. This talk of the sound occurring because of the release of energy that you don't want, which happens because you get better energy which is your higher self, sounds like it corresponds to what is happening. Though, I have noticed that the energy you release corresponds to your emotions. The popping sounds occur when you are very happy. But, as an example, babies crying occurs when you are very sad/depressed. For the record, the only thing I am sure that I do is cause the popping sounds, I'm not sure of me causing such things as babies crying. I am pretty sure that I am an Indigo child. These popping sounds occur because of using intuition/meditating, and indigo children (indigos) are suppose to be people who are inclined towards using intuition/meditating instinctively. Doing this stuff is a part of their personality/what they naturally do. Like someone with OCD will naturally start flicking a light switch on and off, indigos will naturally use intuition/meditate. I kind of believe that something is to come. That, governed by the cosmos (cycles of time), humans will evolve, indigos are an example of this occurring. 12/21/2012 must be real. Not that the world will end, as the media says, but that it marks the beginning of our further evolution, into more spiritually advanced beings. People will start to incarnate more of their higher self's into their bodies, increasing their consciousness/opening the higher chakras/increasing abilities/increasing intuition/increasing morality as well. The governments must know about this, for why wouldn't they if anyone is capable of knowing this. Why they are keeping this information from the public I do not know. I am getting impatient though. I was born the way I am, but what is to occur in the world has not occurred yet, at least not all that evidently. I'm actually not sure if anything will happen. Again, I am only sure of me causing popping sounds. But it seems that something will occur. We are advancing, as seen in all our technology. It makes sense that something big is going to happen. We are on the line separating one cycle from another. We are to cross this line/move into the next cycle. I was actually considering killing my self today, because things have just gotten all weird, but then I remembered this post, for one. So I guess I should keep living. That something will occur. That this something occurring is the reason why I was born the way I am (being an indigo). I really do fit the indigo description to a tee. Anyway, thought I'd share all this info. It is obvious that much of you are probably not indigos. For you guys started doing the chakra meditations, then you started hearing the popping sounds. For me I started hearing the popping sounds and then determined they are occurring because I must be meditating. In which I meditate according to instinct, I don't really choose to do so. I am just very intuitive, all of the time, that is why I hear these popping sounds all of the time. By the way I didn't start hearing these popping sounds until around Senior year of high school, which was in 2005. But I guess you guys could still be indigos, for you did decide to do the meditations, which most people don't, and obviously are successful with your mediations, because the popping sounds occur. But still, you may not be indigos, for you are not like me, you didn't naturally start using intuition all of the time like me, and I have OCD and something resembling ADD, which most indigos are suppose to have something resembling ADD. I fit the Indigo child description to a tee. Anyways, thought I'd share all this. Maybe most babies being born now, are going to naturally incarnate more of their higher selves into their bodies than most people alive today have. This must be how the change is to occur in the world.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Also, I would like to add that monitors, televisions, wooden furniture and other items have also made similar noises at very coincidental times.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mattm20051

I also experience sun shinning brighter and less when working with archangel Raphael to open my chakras,lately I have been experiencing very strong body vibrations and when this occurs I hear loud rumbles in the sky. I looked it up online and there have been reports all over the world of strange sounds coming from the sky,I have a feeling it has to do with the shift in the spiritual awakening all around the world but I don't know. Also since practicing opening my chakras I have broke 5 DVD players in the last year,they start to vibrate and make weird noises then just stop working. Late evenings and early morning hours around 2pm I am also hearing the low frequency hum. I am so glad I found this site for a while I thought I was starting to loose my mind I thank everyone here for their stories

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been experiencing popping, cracking, tapping, ticking sounds around me in a few of the different apartments I've lived in over the past few years and in the house I live in currently. It used to scare me like hell. I moved a bunch because of it. It still scares me but not like it once did. I used to be terrified of it. I also used to meditate a ton. I don't meditate so much these days but I think very intensely at times. I also do restorative yoga which is pretty passive and leaves a lot of room for listening while I lay in different positions.

The sounds happen when I'm breathing intensely and my body is kind of internally twitching or vibrating when I breathe. I'm so glad I'm not alone. Have you tried effectively calming your breath and then breathing intensely again after a while. Does it affect the sounds in the house / apartment? I don't believe in other worldly phenomena although I believe there's a lot we don't understand yet. However, I think everything has a rhyme and reason that's based in the mechanics of this world.

There was a cricket right outside my window this evening. It was so loud. There's always crickets but this one was right outside the window. It was so quiet inside the house and my nerves aren't resilient so the loudness of the cricket was wearing on my nerves and I had a hard time ignoring it. I got up to do the dishes because I got tired of focusing on it and noticed that it got quieter.

I noticed that it was responding to my movements and how loudly I was washing the dishes and moving around. It would get quieter and louder. This led me to believe that there could actually be some type of beetle in the infrastructure of the house responding to my movements. I had seen this before while researching wall and ceiling and appliance tapping/clicking/popping sounds but I never took it seriously.

I started reading about the different beetles and the sounds they make and their behaviors. They're a lot smarter than I realized and they have all sorts of weird behaviors that could account for these sounds. Also, I wonder if this kind of intense thinking puts me in a paranoid state so that I genuinely believe these sounds are responding to me and I'm causing them.

A few times I thought I was causing the sounds around me and when I relaxed, the sounds continued. When I looked into it, there were usually mechanical reasons such as shades hitting against a window and other such things. Other times it honestly seems like I'm causing the sounds. I'm not clear what's happening. It's obviously a lot harder to look into it if the sounds in the walls and the inaccessible infrastructure of the house/apartment.

In terms of beetles, if you're interested, these are some good ones to start researching. They definitely make sounds and they hang out in houses/apartments.
Click Beetles
deathwatch beetle
wood boring beetle

I also think there's value to just trying to relax and live lightly. I'm sick of feeling intense and having so much confusing stuff happen around me and not a clear mind to understand or be able to process it. I'm sick of having my life fall apart around me. I'm trying to gently pick up the pieces and put my life back together without beating myself up for my problmes.

I welcome your responses. It was interesting reading the posts on this forum.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join