It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trouble With Humans and Forums

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The Trouble With Humans and Forums?

(raising my hand)
What is: Humans learned how to type?!

I totally agree. What I would suggest is finding a support group opposed to these open forums where we might have a better chance exchanging insight and gleaning information.

But I agree that the energy we extend defending or rallying is energy-sucking to say the least!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Originally posted by Jezus

In my 29 years on this planet, I have yet to see one alien (Another planet alien). I would feel safe saying that this is the common occurrence.

Do you think that is a long time ?

You are asking a lot of questions but it doesn't seem as though you are really trying to understand anything...

I never said it was a long time, I used it so people would know how long of a time.

Are you saying that it is not a common occurrence? Are you saying that people (on average) see aliens (from other planets) regularly?

I AM asking a lot of questions, none of which seem to get answered...

I'm saying that it doesn't seem as though you are actually trying to learn or comprehend anything.

You are pretty much just trying to ridicule someone in thinly masked fashion.

You should try actually thinking about the subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

RE: "Thinking about the subject"

I do think about this subject, all the time. I have my own ideas on how things seem to be run, and the OPer said some things that matched up.

So, we come to why I posted. Well, if the OPer has the "data" that gave him/her these conclusions, I would like to see it. So I make a, rather large, post pointing out key sections. Areas I feel might take away from the OPer, I also include the genuine sections. I ask questions, and other commentary regarding what I am reading, or, how it is relating to me. (Since the OPer wants to relay a message, I figured I should let him/her know how it was relaying (to me))

Anyway, I have asked several questions by this point. I can't say any have been answered, if one has apologies for not remembering.

Lastly, if you do not wish to answer my questions, only ridicule me for asking them; I am done replying to your posts. They will end up dragging the thread off topic, I will just sit here silently waiting for answers. Thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Have I ever noticed that people who
know more about devils than God also
have strong words for how we should behave?

David Grouchy

Those who wait for a saviour will wait an eternity.

There is no saviour coming, we, YOU, I are our own saviours. So few take their own destiny into their own hands, instead allowing it to be chosen for them by others. Instead of seeking their own inner spiritual power, they choose to give it away, allow it to be robbed by those who lurk within all that is around us. Fail to help yourself and your path WILL be taken care of for you, by those who dont want you to see.

Devils and Gods, its all the same to me. Both in conflict, both unbalanced.

You behave how you see fit. Worship Gods or Devils, its all control either way. The Reptilians/corrupt humans care not, they just want you to worship any god damn thing that will take your attention away from YOU. All that worshipping allows no time for silence ehy.

Silence is the door. Not Gods, Devils , aliens or false saviours.

If an alien or anyone says 'I can show you the way, I can save you, follow me' they are highly likely to be a deciever. You think your spiritual growth is worth the risk? Fool if you do.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Mr Green because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp
For example:

Lil wayne's new album is called "I am not a human being" and all the youngsters are going to follow that trap...

it's all in front of your eyes...

And on top of that, aliens could be mini-biological organism that fall from space every day...

If you can show how it is NOT just marketing, then yeah.

Lil Waynes' new album is called "I am not a Human Being" because that is what he wanted to call it. Unless there is something I am missing?

Or are you suggesting that Lil Wayne is an Alien?

(How I wish we were talking about Lil John, he has the perfect question for this)
WHAT?

No the fact that marketing like this allows the youth to think "oh if lil wayne says this, then im this too."

there is a trend going on and society is going towards like the movie Idiocracy..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So besides the control matrix itself, which certainly exists without a doubt, what proof do you have of these reptilian controllers?

There is obviously a control matrix in place, but why reptilians? Where do they live? Where do they come from? Are they indeed extra dimensional and do not exist within what we can perceive?

Number one, why are they reptilian? Is there any proof besides the folklore from ancient cultures? Anything you can show us which would prove without a doubt what you say is true? (Besides Alex Gray paintings and the obvious matrix in place?)

Please answer me this time.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mr Green, now you got me confused. You told us to stop all chakra works we might have been doing, yet the picture you posted of the "door" shows a man with chakras ablaze. Would you mind explaining that? Did I misunderstood the picture or what you said before? Sorry if I ask silly questions, I'm feeling kinda dumb here...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
IMO if ET's are as advanced and horrific as you say why would they be the least bit interested in what we talk about in forums on the internet. I would think they have many more interesting projects to pursue. Also, you write as if their diversion is Love, love, love - I know some of us believe them to be friendly and peaceful and others believe them to be more menacing - I don't believe I have read one post where someone thought ET's loved us or showed love in any way! I don't see love between the people that discuss them in the forums either, so where is this Love they are suppose to be blinding us with?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Speaking of idiots (me), thank you for explaining your post in more detail.

I totally misunderstood your point, which I agree with to some extent.

Anyway, thank you for bearing with me! And sorry for misunderstanding!

Topicwise--

About the "Chakras", I wasn't going to point out that the OPer said they were bunk. But now that someone has, what's up?

Do I hang with Chakra Khan, or nay?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raven_Heart
Mr Green, now you got me confused. You told us to stop all chakra works we might have been doing, yet the picture you posted of the "door" shows a man with chakras ablaze. Would you mind explaining that? Did I misunderstood the picture or what you said before? Sorry if I ask silly questions, I'm feeling kinda dumb here...

You are not paying attention to what is written, you are just reading rather than seeing what is before you. Remember all answers are before us, we just need to pay attention to them. Most of mankind walk around with their head up their arse. No wonder they are easily lead by alien forces. No one takes responsability for themselves energetically anymore. Its like a forgotten knowledge man just threw away with the trash.

but the use of chakras ALONE is death

ALONE! I also posted the door is INNER SILENCE. The chakras are not the door. Where does it say chakras are the door? It does not. Let the chakras do their thing automatically in their own time, far too many people push them when it is not required nor desired. Anything forced will come back and bite you, 100% guaranteed. Its its way of telling you to STOP.

It is matrix programming to just sit there and 'blast' your chakras away like some insane non thinking slave. The image is not of chakras blasting away, it is of complete balance, of transcendence through the door, of which the chakras play a role but not on their own. To open chakras alone is like leaving your car running, eventually its fuel runs out.

So many are lead on forums to do just that, to open chakras and blast away. Again a major issue with humans taking any old SH 1T thats fed to them.

There are no words to describe what alex Grey is showing, it is found within the silence, something that chakra addicted humans cant seem to understand. If they cant feel, see or sense anything then they discard it and look for the quick fix, energy rich solutions that feel good. The quick fix has been placed their by aliens long ago who have gone before you to stop you sensing what is beyond. They KNOW most humans will go down the chakra blasting route, they feed you this technique, because they know it ALONE will not work.

This thread is not a meditation guide. It is about the pitfalls man as he awakens falls into through alien manipulation. I have eluded that it is silence that holds the answer, I suggest you seek inner confirmation of this now. I shall not answer any more questions on meditation. What is there left to say, except close of inner dialogue..the rest WILL follow if it is what you truely seek.

It is also not a 'I can prove aliens exist thread', it is hopefully to show those who are awakening that their are predators out there and they are to be avoided.

To those posters who continue to shout 'me me me, I want proof' well you may as well leave now. Theres nothing here for you, this thread is a warning only to those who are awakening to their existance. What the # do you expect, a polaroid

If you are one who is questioning if Reptilians exist, then I have nothing more to say to you. You have the choice of hundreds of threads that debate such things. Run along to one of them. I am past such base level discussions.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I was not trying to turn this tread into a meditation guide, or anything like that. You just got my attention with that warning on the OP, and I was interested in whatever you could tell us from your own experiences. Anyway, I shall be able to seek any further answers by myself now. Thank you very much, Mr Green.

edit on 29/9/2010 by Raven_Heart because: sp

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Really?

Nothing at all?

I never expected a polaroid, but maybe a sentence at least?

If you really can't say one thing at all, and actually get upset when people ask you too, it looks like it's all your imagination. All in your head.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A Great Invader has come from the depths of your cosmos

Why cant man see I asked?

Because he uses the eyes of the physical, the eyes of the limited, the eyes of reason governed by fear.Hes taught to see only through the accepted reality consensus, taught anything outside this is wrong.

If he were only to use the eyes of his Spirit, then he would truely see.

The eyes of his physical 3D reality hold him back, just as the eyes of the creatures within the 2D realities hold them back. The sheep, cattle and pigs of the 2nd can not see the vast 3D realm around them, full to its brim with predators and Guardians called Man, and so it is with the creatures of the 3rd, unable to see the vastness of the 4th, full to the brim with its predators.

Man has been taught by his Guardians to only see the limited, to fill his cup with greed, materialism, war, wants and needs. Until he empties that cup and fills it with evolved consciousness he will remain blinkered.

Man must start to see with Spirit and not with the eyes of the 3D dream matrix.

I can not make you SEE, only YOU can do that by evolving your consciousness into awarness and seeing with Spirit rather than your eyes.

The time for man to see is now.

May the Spirit of mankind guide you and help you in this enormous task. Know that one awakens another, who awakens another onto another, all is not lost , you still have time, but you must want to evolve and accept the responsability and change that this will bring. It will require great courage and an absolute will to survive.

Some are not ready, but evolve you must, mans evolution is moving into the realms of consciousness and away from the physical. He can evolve no more physically and must evolve into the higher realms of awarness or face a terrible decline.

Take care.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Mr Green because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
To those posters who continue to shout 'me me me, I want proof' well you may as well leave now. Theres nothing here for you, this thread is a warning only to those who are awakening to their existance. What the # do you expect, a polaroid

If you are one who is questioning if Reptilians exist, then I have nothing more to say to you. You have the choice of hundreds of threads that debate such things. Run along to one of them. I am past such base level discussions.

Asked for evidence, which I pointed out was different from "proof".

That's too bad, I guess I will go home now.

Please note readers, none of my questions were answered. Anyway, let's look back at my first post real quick:

All well, this is in the gray area at least. I just can't understand these types of threads, they want to "help us" but seem to only call us children and stupid. Even "real" adults don't do that, well not the "nice ones".

I just wanted to point this out again, this thread is evidence of my claim. Instead of "help" I was dismissed.

One last part from my first post:
(I should have listened to myself!)

I just checked and realized I am not even halfway through this I figure nothing is going to come of this topic, but like I said I have already started so might as well finish. But don't worry, I am finished with the OP(ost), other than this...

(Added for clarification)

Now, since I have been told to leave, I am done with the thread. One last bit of advice, don't pat yourself on the back too long, you can get a cramp!

<< 1   >>

join