It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream about Explosions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This isn't related to any events going on right now, at least I don't think it is.

I have a history of predicting events through dream. This began in my early teens and continued for several years.
I documented dreams and sealed them, with a witness. Many of them then happened.

This tailed off in my early 20's, but I do still have dreams that seem to mimic actual events every now and then. The last one of note was a dream about driving through London and seeing the Eye falling.
A week later there was an incident with a construction crane collapsing.

I'm only writing this thread to document. Just in case.
There's every chance that nothing unusual will happen, there are plenty of dreams that I have that do not happen (that I am aware of) but this is the modern way of "sealing with a witness" I guess.

So, I had a dream last night that I was watching a show. I don't know if it was in a theatre, a cinema or a stadium. But later images suggest a stadium.
I recall hearing loud explosion from beneath with the seats moving.
There was a moment when I thought it was part of the show (I cannot recall any information about the show).
I was there with my sister and we began to run up some steps. The explosions continued repetitively.

We entered a tunnel and had to run up a ramp, there were a lot of people and we had to take another route to avoid a crush.
During this journey we were running past piles of concrete and avoiding taped-off areas. It seemed to suggest building works or that something else had happened previously.

The next thing I recall we were outside on top of another building, at night. We were looking at some damage to the side of a very large metal building. The building itself looked llike it had collapsed at one side, with the roof disappearing below our vision.

And that's it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey Detached,

Your post struck a definite chord with me for a few reasons. The first is I also occasionally have very vivid dreams, I mean, I dream the usual crazy dreamy stuff that everyone else does and wake up saying 'But auntie I don't like coleslaw' and that kind of thing, but once in a while I have a real belter that I either write down or tell my wife about as soon as I wake up. They usually tend to be related to me on a personal level, but not always. I will give two examples.

In 1999 I dreamt I was in the grounds of a wooded country mansion sitting in a clearing. I was talking to a man with a goatee and then we walked over to a large stone head in the bushes. Woke up and told the missus, and the dream stayed with me for a few days, making me feel really strange. Fast forward three years, the wife and I had moved counties and settled into our new town nicely. During the summer, our friends and us went to a local music festival at a place called Ashton Court near Bristol. During the day, my mate Hairy Darren (aka Sasquatch)and me decided we didnt want to queue for ages to have a slash in a portaloo so we wandered off into the woods for a pee. On the way back we stopped to have a smoke and as we were sitting there I looked across at him and had a whopping feeling of deja vu. This was nothing to how I felt when on our way back we saw a massive stone head just off the track! Instantly the dream I had came flooding back to me, and when I got home I explained it all to the missus, who was taken aback. It was all there, the wooded manor grounds, the goatee'd man and the huge (and I mean approx 5ft) head in the undergrowth.

The second example is as follows: In 2001 I had a dream where me and a few people that I didnt know were trapped in a devastated built up urban area, also with a few mangy looking dogs, it seemed like we were on top of a damaged building at one point and water was all around us. In the dream I remember thinking 'Who are these people? I don't know any asian people...' I woke up and told my wife all about it, and again, the dream sort of nagged at me for a few days. Hustling on three years to a hungover boxing day and as I turn on the TV the first thing I see (in fact pretty much the only thing that was on any news channel that day) was of course reports of the now infamous Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004. If all the death and destruction wasnt bad enough, I saw one live image of a group of people and a three dogs on a rooftop surrounded by the ocean of debris filled water. My wife asked me if I was ok at this point because in her words it looked like I'd 'seen a ghost'.

Now I expect that some people will say that I'm just reading things into nothing more than just dreams, but it's more than just that. Ever since I was little I've had what I can only describe as a bit of precognition. I know when things are going to happen before they do, not in some prophetic Edgar Cayce kind of way, more like when you know the phone is going to ring (my mobile phone is a good example here, I always know when I'm about to get a text, around thirty seconds before the damned thing starts to vibrate) and also with timers, ad breaks, what people are going to ask me before they do and answering them before the words leave their mouth, and most usefully, impending danger. It's been happening since I was five or six according to my mum. I'm 32 now and it seems as though it happens more and more while I'm awake, but the vivid dreams only come say two or three times a year, and seem to occur in the physical world about three years after the fact.

So I suppose what I'm rambling on about is that I'm glad that someone else out there has the same kind of dreams that I do, makes me feel a bit less like I'm the only one or whatever, God that sounds as cheesy as hell. I hope that what you dreamt is something that you get through ok. Are we evolving? Is it something that humans all have inherently? Whatever it is I know in my heart it is real, just as you no doubt do. Out of interest, here's one I had last year - me and my two best mates are drinking outside a little pub in the countryside somewhere, nearby there is a campsite/ caravan park. It's getting on for last orders and we have a little banter about whose round it is. We all start to feel a deep vibration and look off down the road. In the sky there was what I described to the wife (and the two mates in the dream when I saw them later on) as a 'massive, chunky, space shuttle looking craft with like neon borders moving towards us really slowly' , then the vibration got deeper and deeper and with a silent flash the craft shot up into space, disappearing with a wink. Then followed a period of terror, running separation and the murder of people by something that was terrifying. In the dream, I find my friends in the bar the next day, but I am the only one who remembers any of it, I am stood there screaming about 'something from that craft last night killed that little girl!' and everyone looks at me like I'm nuts. I am not a nut. I have a management position at my workplace and am a responsible bloke. I am not at all bothered by what people think of me, but here's the thing - if this dream, like all my others, takes about three years to occur, then towards the end of 2012 I think I'm going to see something in the sky at night that will not be good. I'm not trying to hijack this into a 2012 Doomsday thread as I'm not a huge believer, I'm just sharing the dream with the same idea as you Detatchedindividual, a little sealing of testimony if you like. It would be good to get a little feedback on this. Are more and more people having these experiences? What do you think?

Regards

Munky

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

check out this thread, someone mentioned American Idol and that's what your dream sounded like. Very freaky.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join