It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN 911 speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yea I dunno, all I heard was 40 mins of nuclear talk. I heard the intro and the end. Hang on I might have listened to an old speech. I'm sure theres a perfectly simple explanation.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The 9/11 speech is in this video... for those who haven't seen it... go to 9 minutes in and watch from there....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Thanks spiritualzombie for posting that link. I got a much better understanding of what happened from this video.

I don't see where Ahmadinejad said anything that warranted a walk out. I suspect that this walkout was planned due to the expected 9/11 content in his speech. What a juvenile approach to such an important topic, these people represent the US? How embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Walking out on this nutcase was absolutely the right thing to do! He spits and spews nothing but lies and twists history into his own sick liking! I can't believe some of you out there support this man! I support the Iranian people but I can't support this hate filed, vile, disgusting, holocaust denying, LIAR!

Your opinion is that he is a liar. The facts are that he may have some element of truth in what he says.

Have you investigated the details of this on your own?

No, I do not deny the holocaust. I just question the scope and story behind it (based on many details, including the words of Patton). For example, does your average high school graduate know that it wasn't just Jews in the camps? Or where the Jews who were there came from? Or how Jews were treated the world over at that time?

He is lucky they just walked out on him. Had I have been there I would have not hesitated for one second to beat the snot out of him! He is a disgrace to his country and to everyone that is free!!!

You would have done no such thing. Put your emotions down. Emotional response will not help you deny ignorance.

I am not saying he is a good man, or always truthful. But to dismiss what he says just because your government has told you that he is the enemy embraces ignorance.

Don't lecture me on a double standard. I have a special place in my heart to beat the snot out of criminals and disgusting vile liars!

I hope you also have a special place in your heart for truth. Go seek it. Quit believing what the talking heads on TV tell you. They lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have researched what he vomited at the UselessNations building. It was the same diatribe he always spits. Instead of talking up his country and his people he ended up wasting his spotlight time to make himself look like more of a whackjob!

He could have spoken in defense of his nuclear program more.

He could have defended his position on wanting to eliminate Israels leadership from the face of the Earth.

He could have shown PROOF, of what he was speaking of.

Do you see my point here?

Yes. In response to the double standard drive by post; I do have a double standard don't I? Imagine for one second you are in a neighborhood where EVERYONE wants you killed. Would you not be a little on edge and aggressive? I know I would be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join