It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government watching emails and txt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah as long as you don't say trigger words you should be fine. Just curious why do you think your being watched

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just for the heck of it:

BOMB MI5 MI6 NSA CIA TERRORIST ANTHRAX 9/11 KILL OBAMA M16 AK47 POISION

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

see... this is why this shouldn't be in introductions

how can i star the funny post's like that, i think deep down we all wanted to copy and paste that list on here just to see what happens

+
and why is "wackendude" on that list, is that even a word it sound's like mumbled gay jargon, no offense to anyone

edit on 23-9-2010 by GummB because: +

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GummB

I agree, this thread is in the wrong section, I could of done with that star!

Some of the phrases on the list seemed a little strange to me aswell if I'm honest, I'd presume they maybe code words/mission names although it definitely makes you wonder...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe that the conspiracy starts a little bit before the Einsenhour administration. You can link the rockefellers and the federal reserve to it. Most important it has to do with the single greatest discovery of mandkind. Back in the 40's. MJ12 and the bilderbergs and every secret society that you might have heard of, has a basis in reality.

The united states governement has complete control over the TAU9 treaty that was signed back in those days. Since that treaty CIA + NSA have been listening in trying to make it less evident that the secret would come out. At first they were mandated to surveil the "foreign nations" and it eventually took all of the place. People are less and less responsible for themselves and they depend on their governement (like a parent) to shield themselves. So you can be sure that every possible leak is being investigated.

From the Assasination of kenedy to the world financial crash, to the 11 th of september, all of these events are connected to FBI, CIA, NSA, Maussad. And it's very important that you understand that the ennemy is not terrorism, its the truth getting out. That's why the "terrorists" smashed into two buildings.

And do not ever fourget that if the secret is ever to popup to the surface, distraction will be key. And there was some information from less then reliable sources, all over the net, that talk about other events to come. Some event spoke about a nuclear weapon being detonated in a city. (and those sources speak about planned events that were planned 20 years ago)

So do you find it obvious that in june of 2001, at least 12 members of past administrations, were willing to testify in legal frame, the presence and or existence of extraterrestrials, and that the movement was set asside a bit later. Imagine having a country that has lied to its people, covered up the truth with blood, sacrificed it's own people. Thats what really hapenned. And to cover what? A simple treaty that stipulates non disclosure of their presence.

They are scared not of terrorism, but of the consequence of knowledge. A civil war can break for less things then what the U.S administrations, have in fact accepted and accomplished. A few people with the means to take over the system, saw the fear and grabbed the ropes. That's why the U.S dollar is no longer backed by Gold. It has been running for the few rich that have slowly took everything away.

This is what happens when everything is a secret... And always remember that evil comes disguised

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

i think they do monitor thousands and thousands of people. they are allowed to do it legally too.

they can check your emails text messages everything online.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
O wow I made this post then totally forgot about it. Admittedly I was a bit paranoid at the time but I thought I was being watched because I was using said 'trigger' words quite frequently. Every so often my Facebook and email get hacked and accessed from random locations in the US even though I live in NZ. Even though my password is tough as nails. Also, we have this monitoring station if you will down south that apparently filters through all thee trigger words and flags people and I believe I'm one of them. Must be paranoia I guess because I don't see why they'd be overly interested, unless of course they fear that I talk too much. But I was just interested in keeping my bases covered juuuust in case and there's some useful info in here so thank you guys

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
k so I found out I wasn't crazy. Coming back through customs I got pulled aside for 2 hours and everything swabbed and the lady knew everything about me. What I did, who I liaised with etc. Weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join