It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 'Cold' Fusion, 9/11, Disinformation, & The BIG Picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

It's funny that you have "9/11 was an inside job" splattered all over your mini profile, yet you peddle the disinformation of no-planes and DEW that the 9/11 truth movement doesn't support.

What's even funnier is the no-planers are peddling DEW and vice versa. That screams "agenda" and "disinfo campaign" all over it. Most intelligent people aren't falling for it, just as the 9/11 truth movement hasn't. Why waste more of your time?

And I find it amusing that you profess to be a 'truther' yet you push an explanation for 9/11 that just doesnt gel.

I dont claim to be part of your 'truth movement' nor do I wish to be part of it. Much of it is just plain disinfo and you know it. Either that or your highly deluded.

Dr Judy Wood does question whether there were planes but I'm undecided. I wasnt there and all I have is some dodgy video to go by so I cant say with certainty either way.

What I do know is CTD didnt cause the collapse of the towers or their disintegration into dust. Thats just nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
And I find it amusing that you profess to be a 'truther' yet you push an explanation for 9/11 that just doesnt gel.

I'm perfectly fine with the 9/11 truth movement's explanation not "gelling" in your opinion, or the opinion of a disinformation artist like Judy Wood.

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Dr Judy Wood does question whether there were planes but I'm undecided.

You weren't undecided when you made this thread.

I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Three Moons says, "I looked at Judy's work and I have some issues with it."

Really?! Three Moons, what are the portions of Dr. Judy Wood's research with which you do NOT take issue?

Do tell...!

All ears,
JoeyMooreYogi

edit on 23-9-2010 by joeymooreyogi because: trouble formatting.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You weren't undecided when you made this thread.

And Ive made quite a number of posts since then that show I'm now undecided after further investigation.Nice try at pulling me into a discussion about this point but frankly I'm not interested. Ive seen all the evidence and I remain undecided either way.

The point of my post was it wasn't CTD that caused the destruction of the towers - that's just foolishness.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by joeymooreyogi

Originally posted by joeymooreyogi
Really?! Three Moons, what are the portions of Dr. Judy Wood's research with which you do NOT take issue?

Do tell...!

All ears

You may be all ears but you're obviously not all eyes since your question has already been answered. In a previous post I stated "...why should I even pay attention to any other aspect of this alleged evidence when I have issues with some of this alleged evidence?"

I asked you to discuss the issues that I do have, which you haven't done, yet you expect me to discuss the issues I don't have?
It doesn't really seem like a wise use of my time since you don't actually appear to debate issues that are asked of you. You go first and maybe then I'll elaborate on mine.

Do discuss...!

All ears,
Three_moons

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Not a wise use of your time to demonstrate areas of Dr. Wood's research upon which we do agree?

And you profess to seek truth...hmmm.

I rest my case.

JoeyMooreYogi

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by joeymooreyogi

Originally posted by joeymooreyogi
Not a wise use of your time to demonstrate areas of Dr. Wood's research upon which we do agree?

Nope, that's not what I said. Try reading it again.

You already proved to me that you rested your case with your initial post by your lack of discussing issues that were asked of you.

We obviously have different ways of seeking the truth. I analyze information brought to my attention while you apparently simply accept information brought to your attention. There's a big difference between the two.

Oh, and I do agree with at least one aspect of Dr. Judy Woods' work.

The Twin Towers were destroyed faster than physics can explain by a free fall speed "collapse."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join