It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alive With You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Until the sun comes up, shall we dance beneath the pageantry of starlight and boundless space, gazing into the infinite, humbled within our infancy upon this delicate blue gem. Stretching our intention upwards and out, there is an uninterrupted unfolding, reconnecting along the way, with innate divinity, a supreme gift from nature, a familiar harmony.

As the wind kindles the fire, sparks begin their lively dance. The smoke becomes animated, bellowing out swirling black and gray forms. The crackling sound of pitch and fire energizes me as it snaps and grows in intensity. Brilliant orange, amber and yellow flames dance, slowly moving in a visual syncopation. Shadows cast on our surroundings exploit the ethereal luminosity across the trees and vegetation. The smells arising of wood, cinder and ash fill our nostrils with a smoky savor and delicately stings our eyes. As the ash floats daintily about, adrift in slow motion, it seems to slow time.

Can we sit and listen for a while to the water at the lakes edge, as it laps at the rocks and retrieves into black. The surface reflects the night sky as a breeze creates gossamer wisps of distortion upon the watery mirror. The fire moves in fractured forms, scurrying across the lake's reflection, where it converges with the moonlight, creating a cascading display of shimmer and sparkle. The wind coming off of the lake moves through our hair and feels as if it moves through us, filling our being with a cleansing ebullience.

Oh the glory of a summer night, lakeside and beneath the stars, you and I primally charged, as our animal nature becomes enlivened by the fire. This subtly surreal ambience causes a strange sensation to come over us, pushing the emotivity of our senses, quickening our breath and heartbeats.
Temporarily shedding our domestic constraints, we are free to let our our spirits prowl over each other in an intrinsic manner, allowing our senses to soak up each other's essence, summoning the wild side of our desire and fueling our libidinous inklings. Together we merge, becoming one beneath the skies, and celebrate our connection to each other and our surroundings, becoming entwined like a roaring flame, burning brightly as it ascends.
I am alive with you ~

speculativeoptimist

edit on 19-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: cg

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the S&F's, glad some enjoyed....
Peace,
spec

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Animated smoke . . shadows cast . . a woodsy, smokey savor . . water lapping on the rocks.

There goes my domestic constraints !

I enjoyed very much. Bravo !

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Thank you for the kind words SIEGE, and with summer closing, I already miss these kind of moments. Tis okay though, each season offers up it's own inspiration and I am already feeling the fall change, moving towards colorful sensations of bright leaves, still air and a comforting effort to stay warm. I better dust off the flannels and clean out the fireplace for another transition.

spec

edit on 20-9-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ready to relive the sensation
I need a vacation

new topics

top topics

join