It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds (nibiru)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This topic deals with observations I've made of Jupiter over this past summer. I am not a proffessional or an expert in any field dealing with astronomy, astrophysics, or even advanced mathmatics..................However I feel compelled to share a few points of interest to see how well it holds up (and really, I won't mind a mauling over this)

I have to admit that my recent resurgence of amature astronomy came on the heels of my interest in the dreaded planet X. At one point I got tired of all the BS topics of supposed brown dwarfs coming up from the south pole. I decided that I would reaquaint myself with the night sky in order to know what I'm looking at when I see a strange star. I bought a 127mm reflector telescope with autotracking, and a few filters and other accessories and then I was off.

I Live, and work on the gulf coast. I sometimes work a night shift, and I started setting the scope up at work for when things got slow in the middle of the night. It was fun to see my friends and co-workers pull their faces away from their I phones and such, to actually LOOK and wonder about things outside their little bubbles. I noticed over the weeks and months one of my friends has exceptional eyesight. He would aways be the first to pick out mars or even saturn as the daylight would fade after dusk. One fairly good night me and my friend were looking at Jupiter, and it's four largest moons. He was watching the Jovian system till he reached eye fatigue, then moved out of the way, for me to take a look. While I was taking my turn he suddenly blurted out, "you know what's wierd, I can actually SEE that." When I realized he meant he could see the moons of jupiter too, I just smiled inwardly and told him I wish I had his eyesight. I mean everyone knows you can't see jupiters moons with the naked eye right?

Almost a month later (mid august) I was just looking at jupiter with my eyes, and noticed an extra glaryness to it. I stared, and looked away, and stared again. The planet had a "Spikyness" to it, and in between two of the larger spikes I could see 2 tiny "stars" lined up in a row along the edge of one of those spikes. I couldn't believe it. Was I seeing two of jupiters moons? Later I quickly set up a little Tasco spotting scope I have, and confirmed two moons lined up at jupiters 7 o'clock position with the other two close or behind the planet. I continued making observations, and found I could predict what the moon arrangement would look like before I would look at stellarium or in a scope. I couldn't do it all the time, especially when the moons were closer to jupiter, but I was getting right enough times to look more into it.

This is a representation of what I usually see: a spiky star with two little stars tucked in close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d567916bbad6.jpg[/atsimg]

Jupiter is indeed getting closer than it has since 1963. It will closest to us on tuesday sept 21 2010. but close enough to see the moons? I made a few searches an found a report from 1976 describing possible sightings in the 1800's. A few weeks ago I started posting in various nibiru threads to keep an eye on jupiter, and reporting what I was seeing. Stereoligist posted results of a search on naked eye siteings which had a report from the ancient writings of a chinese astronomer (Gan) from the 4th century BCE. I became even more intriged and started looking more possible references from long ago, as well as getting to know jupiter better. I always knew jupiter had lots and lots of satalites beyond the 4 we can see, and I assumed all those moonlets went around in their ever expanding rings of orbits.
Boy was I wrong about that! Beyond calisto are 59 other objects moving in long elipses, protracted slingshot orbits and other chaotic revolution arrangements. Here is a site that shows a gif as an example of their jovian simulator.One group even forms what looks like a star pattern in the way jupiter yanks it back under control as it moves thru the solar sysytem.

orbital sim and GIF of jovian system

Sept 17 2010 yahoo story

In my searches I found that Jupiter is associated with Marduk, son of ENKI from ancient summarian text. This is the same Marduk that Zacharia Sitchin writes about. Everyone calls him a quack because the story is nice, but the number of times nibiru, along with it's nemisis brown dwarf, comes around never fits with the supposed 3700 year orbit. That and his reading of the ancient writings seems more like an extreme opinion in some cases. Based on what I've seen so far he seems to be dliberately miss leading his followers, with some very obvious exemptions to the story. Take a look at the WIKI for jupiter, in it scroll down to the mythology section, and marduk plainly is listed there. I know wiki is not the final word but it can be used as a start.

WIKI jupiter

Even in his own book "The End Of Days" on page 204 he quotes from an ancient tablet:

From the station of jupiter, the planet passes towards the west
From the station of jupiter, the planet increases it's brilliance, and in the zodiac of Cancer will become nibiru.

On this same page he has a huge footnote saying how everyone else is wrong, that this is not jupiter, but nibiru coming in with another known planet in close proximity. IMO this one page, in all his works, is a major linchpin that shows his mistake in everything else.

I have more so please hang on for the next post.

]

edit on 18-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
star and flag
awesome thread
love to see where this is going
i think..

edit on 18-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I wanted more info on Marduk, because I felt I was on to something. I read about his heroic epic battles against Tiamat and her minions and all the other things he got credit for in ancient times. I even read stuff I really didn't want to read. I found the "50 names of Marduk" and wondered what that could mean. I read all the names, and then it hit me like a bomb.# 49 Nebiru, the spirit of the gate of Marduk and manages the crossing of the stars.

note: if you go to wiki for the 50 names the # 49 is highlited in blue as "in dispute" but other sites have Nebiru listed......and nebiru is listed as 49 in books on the matter.

At the same time I wondered if the fifty names somehow could refer to 50 satalites of jupiter. Were there only 50 at the time the list was written? I then decided to use the ancient method of labeling celestial bodies and counted from the farthest out moon. back to the nearest moon.

If we do that then we have an ID for nibiru.............. Europa.

Everyone loves Europa. Scientest expect to find life there in the form of sea life surrounding " lava smokers" on it's sea floor. Arthur C clark was infatuated with europa in his stories. (I've learned to respect was arthur has to say) Even Avatar shows pandora next to a gas giant. I could go on, but I guess you get my point (There are other stories and popular movies with the same planetary arrangement)

It is at this point I leave the last bits of evidence, and go a little into speculation, and that is all I can do really.

So what is Jupiter going to do? Jupiter is a very dynamic planet for our system. It keeps the asteriod belt in it's position. Most people think of our solar system layout like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66e0d020483d.jpg[/atsimg]

But this map looks more accurate. Wow look at all those rocks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/618b7c596681.jpg[/atsimg]

Right now jupiter is approaching it's perihelion (nearest approach) to the sun. It is 4.95 AU from the sun. It's average is 5.2 AU. It is literally brushing up against the outer periphery of the belt. I think the impacts of jupiter earlier this summer are a testimate that this could be happening. So at the very least, we might have some rocks being flung around out there, and we have seen a few buzz by us recently.

Lets ramp up the speculation to ludicrus speed, and this is where I could use some brighter minds for imput because I have reached my limit. I've read posts, and dicussions explaining that planets are locked in, and protected from other celestial bodies coming from outside the solarsytem. But, could an outside influence push or squeeze the known planets. out of their predicted orbits. It could be on any scale. 26 million years, or even 200 million years. I think the 26 mil year cycle deals with the loop our Sun travels within our eliptic arm and thru the plane of the galaxy disk. The 200 million year cycle is the aprox revolution of the galaxy (213, 226 million or something like that.) I've already seen an article on how the voyager probe is sending back measurements of increased magnetism in our systems current location. (can't find that one yet to link) but could something like powerful magnetic fields cause erratic orbits?

I only bring that up because I've read translations of the ancient stories of a "time before time" where the gods cast jupiter into the paths of inner planets, engaging in heavenly battles with other planet gods. And the tales of Nibiru claim that we will be able to see The winged planet and all sorts of other stuff when it approaches. There are other writings that describe Marduk preparing his Bow, his spear, his club. All of these shapes can be seen when observing the moons of jupiter in different stages. Also from the other side of the world we have the legend of Kokopelli, as told by the indian tribes of the american southwest. They describe him as having a turtle back (which could be a bow), a spiky headdress, and a flute. He is a mischievious god that plays his flute, and dances in the sky. Go look at stellarium, focus on jupiter then advance the clock. You will see the jove system twirl in the sky as it seen from our perspective. The Ancients also told of these gods making flute or horn sounds. ever heard what sound jupiter makes?

shapes captured from stellarium showing bows, spears ect.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/455a4466ef58.jpg[/atsimg]

I can't prove this will happen. That Jupiter will come crashing thru the Asteriod belt raining asteriods all over, causing weather extremes, shooting off bolts of lightning at other planets, all while playing his horns and flutes. In another few days earth will be pulling away from the jovian system. will jupiter keep coming in? will we meet up with it when we come back around in a few years?

I don't even want to think about Annunaki, nephilims, and gods. I hope I never see one. I've even had a change of heart about disclosure or anything to do with the alien issue, because if it does happen, Its game over. I'll hang on to what I think is the real world for as long as possible.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: fixin stuff

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nice thread, has some good info,

"I don't even want to think about Annunaki, nephilims, and gods. I hope I never see one. I've even had a change of heart about disclosure or anything to do with the alien issue, because if it does happen, Its game over. I'll hang on to what I think is the real world for as long as possible."

Could you possibly elaborate on this quote?

What caused the change of heart?

Cheers

-Fallen

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fallen Angel -X

I can hardly believe the little mental (mis) adventure I put myself thru to even get to this point. I can't even call this the tip of the iceberg. It's more like the tip of a part of a floating Ice moutian range. It is part of a larger story that flows thru the ages secretly. It is an epic struggle between evil, and even more evil. and I think some people here on earth will choose, or have chosen the most evil. I might make a thread on it one day, but not now.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice thread bro....You might be onto something here and I really would like to hear you theory on the evil vs even more "evil". S&F...quite interesting what we might see developing in the skies this coming week!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Thanks, and I apologise for that last little paragragh. Not that I'm sorry I said it, but because I'm not yet prepared to back it all up. The big picture in my mind doesn't even have a begining, or a real starting point. It seems like a whirl pool where all the edges are like galactic arms, or like pie slices that swirl and converge at the center. Once I get it organized in a way that makes sense to readers I'll share some of it. I promise.

Also for those that like the nemesis Idea, I found a little easter egg in wiki for you. It doesn't prove anything I just think it's cool. I was looking for info on how the solar system moves thru space in the galaxy.

Solar system wiki

About 2/3 down the page is a section called "neighborhood." In that section is shown an expanding image showing the solar system all the way up to our local super cluster. Focus in on the second image showing the surrounding stars nearest our sun. If you notice, all the stars are labeled except for a small one that is nearest to where our sun is placed. It is so close it is actually within the fuzzy glare of the bright ball depicted as our sun. It is right next to the letter R in solar written in red...........Wiki is so evil lol

It makes me think the artist wanted to convey a binary system.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2af07b479e45.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 18-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fabulous! S&F!

I will have to read this Thread several times to absorb it all in, but I did go out and look at Jupiter last week with binoculars and yes I could see 3 moons on one side and 1 moon on the other.

Last night I could detect 2 moons on one side and 2 on the other. So tonight I have decided to break out the Telescope! I cannot wait til nightfall. I am going to leave the Scope set up outside and cover it with a tarp because I am so freaked by this. This should be so Newsworthy and people should be out witnessing this. Amazing.

I promise tonight after the mosquitoes eat me alive that I will come back and read more on your post. Please keep us updated on any more findings this is really mind-altering stuff! It is a shame I do not have electronics attached to my Scope I would love to capture pictures.

Thanks again!

I am also going to try to see if I can see what is being talked about in Cassiopeia, apparently there is an excess number of satellites moving past this section of the sky.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I dont know how strong your telescope is compared to my 40 doller sears version. But I was able to see the moons of Jupiter rather well the last few months. Jupiter never looked spikey to me.. I'm a have to check it tonight.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

yes your right, the last few months have been awesome. I can even make out the moons clearly with a small set of stadium bino's, something I got as a door prize! Jupiter only looks spiky to my naked eyes (no scope). I can cut the glare out by wearing polarized sunglasses, but I think the glare has more to do with my cruddy humid atmosphere we have in the deep south. In any scope I use, it looks normal.................well not really. Did you know Jupiter recently lost one of it's big brown stripes? It used to have 2 brown bands, but now it only has 1.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Fascinating. That is mighty interesting about the names of Marduk. I didn't know that. Thank you for taking the time to post such a well-thought out and enticing OP.

So wow never thought of Europa being Nibiru (Nebiru). Brilliant dot connecting.

You said...

I don't even want to think about Annunaki, nephilims, and gods. I hope I never see one. I've even had a change of heart about disclosure or anything to do with the alien issue, because if it does happen, Its game over. I'll hang on to what I think is the real world for as long as possible.
So do you think it's a coincidence that some are saying that an alien invasion is imminent very soon? In case you missed this thread...

Giant Spaceships Heading Toward Earth ?

Toni

edit on 18-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spelled Nebiru incorrectly.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spaced putting the 'y' on mighty.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just got back in from viewing. I can see 5 moons tonight even though the Wiki pages and links about Jupiter show the closest of them as being 4 of them, perhaps I was viewing one of the outer orbiting moons as well. A 6th object was to the right and above the second farthest moon but I think that was a distant star, but it could also be a moon.

So fascinating, so has there been any thoughts on Europa and the mythology of the Aunnanki requiring Gold to secure their atmosphere? Europa is completely ice isn't it? Maybe they failed and the entire planet was doomed in ice, or maybe that is not ice at all but rather a sophisticated greenhouse membrane/shield.

Considering the Electric Universe Model it would not surprise me in the least to have Jupiter "light up" red and illuminate along the edge of the Asteroid Belt so that it appears to have wings. It would certainly be seen with the naked eye based on what we are seeing now.

I am going to leave my Telescope out there, I covered it with heavy canvas just in case. The moon wouldn't let me find Cassiopeia, plus the mosquito swarms are horrendous this year.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Ooooo soo shiny!!!! I luv your map!

It makes me think the artist wanted to convey a binary system.

Coincidence? Hmmm. How very interesting.

Thank you for bringing that up!

Toni

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Great thread! The naked-eye viewing of Jupiters' moons is...I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. The binary find in the wiki rendering is clever and good looking. Interesting also an object 2000 CR 105 in one of the links you provided with an orbit of 3420 or 3240 or 3175 years. That's an orbit I always look out for and here is another to add to my Hale-Bopp list. Will be having a look-see at Cassiopiea.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I really don't know much about Nibiru, besides the basic idea. I usually don't read threads about it, but nearly 2 weeks ago I had a strange dream about Nibiru. I look up in the sky to see two suns, and this black dot between them , and I just somehow knew the dot was Nibiru. This was strange to me because, this topic just isn't really my thing. But I awoke scared and feeling the need to share.

Nice post, I definitely want to look into this more.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Amazing !! Thanks for the heads up ! On my bike researching now... Have you stumbled on something ! A post to think about thanks ! need more info...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thats weird, because in halo reach beta they had Jupitor in the background of earth, and now for halo reach they have a planet in the background still but its not jupitor

and in Land of the Lost, even on the case, it has reptilians, dimensions, ufo's, dinasours, jupitor, and 3 moons

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hmmmmm I saw a very bright and large reddish star the other morning. I wonder if it was Jupiter, i'm no expert so could anyone tell me if it was.

Info;
It was 6 in the morning,
I live in England,
The star was in the south-western sky (I think),
about 45-50 degrees off the horizon.

Peace.
ALS

P.S: Great thread, just one question.......When was the last time jupiter behaved in this way? and did it effected us in any way?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

P.S: Great thread, just one question.......When was the last time jupiter behaved in this way? and did it effected us in any way?

Well according to the Yahoo article:

Jupiter will pass 368 million miles from Earth late Monday, its closest approach since 1963.

I had a look for any unusual weather phenomenome, couldn't find much. Except maybe this:

The winter of 1962–1963 (also known as The Big Freeze of 1963) was one of the coldest winters on record in the United Kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone so far................(still waiting for the hammerblow from the bigdogs, but I guess a delayed response is good too)

ALOSTSOUL -- yes I think what you are looking at is jupiter, It is the brightest "star" in the sky right now. In the northern hemisphere it rises in the east and tracks high across the southern sky till it fades out at dawn in the western sky.

Antoniastar -- ty for the comments. Lately I have been feeling that nothing is a coincidence anymore. The spaceship thread is interesting, and I know phage shredded it, but it was still pretty cool.

Greensage -- I'm glad you are having fun with this. that 5th moon you see, up and off to the right, should be uranus. I highly recommend stellarium. It is easy to learn and use. I like it better than the software that came with my telescope

Stellarium

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join