It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Echo From Dealey Plaza" -- an interview with Abraham Bolden- New JFK information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

After an outstanding career in law enforcement, Abraham Bolden was appointed by JFK to be the first African American presidential Secret Service agent, where he served with distinction. They met by chance when JFK used the men's room to which he had been assigned as security. Bolden was a crucial part of a the Secret Service effort that prevented an attempt to assassinate JFK in Chicago, three weeks before Dallas.

jamesfetzer.blogspot.com...

edit on Sat Sep 18 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi .... S&F for you for posting this incredible interview ...WOW ! to say the least . and the beatle interludes were not hard to take ....During this clip I was thinking 6 degrees of separation and how the judiciary ,[never mind the MSM],would be a bigger concern in the revolution . How could such a cynical small group wield so much control over that system?

Abraham Bolden is a good man .What he was put threw is nothing short of a travesty. He does add some very important dots, to the truth . The only cry of injustice is justice itself ... peace

I was going to post this prior to finishing listening to the clip but I will finish listening for now . Mr Bolden makes a very true statement in that some may have to sacrifice themselves to protect the constitution . Call it the American jihad or what ever but the fact is in the details ..

The Cuban connection was just a distraction .Talk about a spinnnnn . Thanks again for this link ... I am on part two now . JFK Still alive after such a event is unimaginable . and sure, like a bullet is going to make a circle .

This is a MUST listen to for any that wants to know the truth .... peace .... again

new topics

join