It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews Bets Lib Guest Christine O'Donnell Wins in November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow, with all the folk here on ATS screaming and decrying O' Donnell, ol Tingles does not seem to see it the same way as you folk. He actually bet that she would win.

Article here-Chris Matthews Bets Lib Guest Christine O'Donnell Wins in November

Here is a snippet of the conversation-

CORN: I was on last night. You know I`m not denying it. I think they`re major threats to the Democrats. But we got to see what happens.

MATTHEWS: Well, let me get this straight. As the Titanic sinks and it`s all the way up to the top decks, and it`s already up to the top decks, well, let`s see how it affects the first class passengers. The boat is sinking. The establishment is sinking.

CORN: Listen, Leonardo is still holding on tight. And we see how -- what happens to him.

Read the rest of the transcript at the link or watch the video.

There is an also a Let Me Finish Clip with a transcript where Mathews makes an almost Reporter like commentary. Of course he messed it up with an attempt to put everyone in the same economics hard time box.

Yeah, getting rid of sycophantic career incumbents in the Repub party, has a LOT to do with economic hard times. /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I know they know you know what we know. What I don't know is if they know exactly what real "change" is. Do you think this they know? If not, they will soon.

I have waited all my adult life for an election in which voters have the fire to reach up and burn those who have been running the show for decades. But I didn`t know it would come from the right and center.

Sweet.

Thanks
sl

edit on 18-9-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by sweetliberty because: blond moment, oops.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Funny isn't it.

All of the establishment's BS is coming to bite them. The more they try to marginalize and insult the people, the more losses they will take. The Dems worse of all of course.

Please, Keep telling us we are racists when we don't agree with you.

Please, Keep screaming Teabagger, Bigot, Redneck, Nazi's when we don't agree on "policies"

Please continue to insult and demonize anyone other than hardcore progressive leftest, especially those independent voters.

YOUR doing a great job! Don't stop now.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks both of you for your comments. It is getting so obvious that the big gov, big war, big Dem, big Repubs just do not get this movement.

Yes, the Repubs made a better attempt at putting the movement into the tent than the Dems did vilifying the movement, but at least some are actually waking to the movement.

Yes, you are going to have pockets where the anti incumbent, anti big government, anti war movement is not going to make a dent, YET. I like to point at McCain. Funny, I do not believe he would of won the nomination if Palin would not have backed him.

Now, just that one thing could of cemented Palin as a non insider, or it could of been her lack of knowledge of politics, or it could of been her feelings of thanks for McCain choosing her as a running mate.

Many other possibilities there also.

I just hope we can prevent the war mongers from pushing their agenda. I am all for a STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE.

Notice my wording, NATIONAL, not global. We have to stop the globalist's agenda.

top topics

join