It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone work for Yahoo or do you know anyone who does? In desperate need of help.

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this but I am in desperate need of help. My Yahoo account of over 5 years has been stolen. Sunday morning someone managed to get into my account and change my password. I have used this account as my main email for over 5 years now, all my accounts for hundreds of internet message boards, main stream company beta testing accounts, and Online gaming accounts were all used with this email account over the years, not to mention all my contacts.

I have been in contact with the EMAIL customer service (they won't help me over the phone because it�s a free service) getting a reply every 2 days
This email account gets very important messages multiple times a day, each day I don't have access to it does damage, and god knows what the hacker is doing with my information that he has been getting. I am in the process of changing all my accounts to my ISP's email but there the problem goes way beyond that. As I stated above, I beta test games and am a subscriber to a few online games that all use that email account for my email notices.

I need to talk to someone live, on the phone that has access to help me. I am being told the information I'm giving is correct all except for this "secret answer" that I know the hacker changed (you can change this answer by simply editing your profile). I can prove numerous ways that this is truly my account that I created if someone would just listen to me.

Please, is there anyone here who can help me? Do you know someone who can help me? Please U2U me if you can. I will give you my phone number (you can even call collect) to speak with me in person about the matter. I will name my first born after the person who can help me get this resolved.

Thank you very kindly
Daryl

[edit on 23-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't know anyone at Yahoo, I'm sorry, I just wanted to say good luck and let us know how it turns out.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
d1k,

try using this service:

[EDITED by Zzub]
Link removed, as it goes to a crack site.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Zzub]

join