It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon of jupiter contains natual gas no need for war.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
ohhh great because we cant figure out how to get energy from things other than millions of barrels of nonreplinishable oil we will now go and use up more so we can get to jupiters moon titan light years away to pillage it of its feul sources.

Only a maximum distance of 1,658,854,980 km from earth to titan not even close to a light year lightspeed= 300,000 km/s Its still along way out dont get me wrong. The solar system is full of resources not just methane there are asteroids out there that have metals in them that would be worth more than the whole United States. We have to get out there and start taking advantage of what we got in our solar system.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
If you have the technology to mass-import fuel from elsewhere in the solar system, you have the technology to not have to run your cars on methane or fossil fuel.
That Ladies and Gentalman is the MILLION dollar Answer.....Fule alternetives.......By the time oil starts running out trust me energy companies will find another way to make things run It is my belif they have been surpressing new energy tech for DECADES

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
earthtone: Indeed, you may doubt that, however, keep in mind that not too long ago it was thought "ludicrous" that we would put a man on the moon, or even reach space for that matter. Or the thought of a flying car used to be something out of "The Jetsons". However, we have accomplished all three of those. (Yes, the flying car too
)

-wD

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Geez to you realize trhe cost of what you say? Man that is unbelievable that one would suggest this. It is at the least 25 years off...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well how bout we worry about getting there first sending rovers to explore and look around then we can think of sending refineries aren't we getting ahead of ourselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join