It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to Delay Rangel Ethics Trial Until After Election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, I guess the swamp can be drained sometime in the future. I do not know when, but sometime. Yep, them Dems are so much better than their Repub counterparts huh? Time to implement the old style term limits.

Vote the criminals out.

Tell me folks, if you have done half of the crimes these 40 year criminals in Washington have done, would you not be in a prison?

Here is the link-Pelosi to Delay Rangel Ethics Trial Until After Election?

A snippet-

So much for draining the swamp. Several sources report that the House will not try Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) until after the November 2 elections. Rangel won the Democratic primary for his seat yesterday, barely achieving 50% of the vote against five challengers. During his House floor speech on August 10 when he was not attacking NLPC, Rangel pleaded for an expedited hearing on the 13 charges leveled against him by the Ethics Committee. This followed months of maneuvering by Rangel to delay the investigation.

Well I guess Pelosi is just going to attempt to sweep these under the rug. Oh how I hope one of the new Congress Members goes on a corruption search and destroy mission when they are seated.

Time to not just throw these folks out of government, time to throw them in jail. And that includes BOTH parties.

I can see November 2nd from my house.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

it does not matter which party has control. the problem is they think they are part of a party.

america needs a new temporary national anthem during election seasons.
i think this one sums it up

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That is why I said the new members.

Do you actually think O' Donnel is going to give a rat's ass what the Repubs want WHEN she get in?

How bout Miller in Alaska? Now Murkowski is thinking of running a write in campaign.

The Repub Party has completely shot themselves in the foot. They can either follow the wave of smaller government coming or they can get crushed by the tsunami behind it.

Rove and Newt and the other RINO party talking POS. I am so sick of listening to the Neo Cons. The other day I got into an email war with my brother a holding on by fingernails Neo Con. He just cannot let go of some of his beliefs, but he is slipping to the side of Libertarianism. Slowly but surely, those in the Neo Con and RINO positions are going to get the message. No more compromise, that only brings us to the same place, only slower. What is the difference between a fast death and a slow death.

Death is death.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not surprised.......of course anyone who thinks like this is a racist and the usual suspects will be here shortly and call us the same. It is disgusting that they get away with this, and yet have the nerve to cry about the right.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Of course they want this delayed. It is all but a given that Andrew Cuomo will win the governor's position, meaning that it is a slam dunk that a democrat will be chosen by the governor to replace Rangel if he is booted or forced to resign. There are way too many variables and oportunities for faltering if they had to send it to the actual people to decide who should represent them in COngress, however.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
way i see it if congress changes hands what pelosii wants is a moot point,

wrangle is a crook pelsoi is the head crook the only time a crook isnt wanted in washington is when its a republican.

thankfully the teaparty has shaken things up in dc and hopefully for the better.

im not holding my breath tho its the system.....

we do not have real "statesmen" in washington for the simple fact the only thing they all want is "power" the power to kill god to become gods.

every single decision they make effects every single american lives hence the god analogy.

the swamp will never be drained until every last one of them in congress and in the supreme court and all the governmental appointees are fired and replaced with people who have never been a mayor, a lawyer, a judge, a governor, or a senator or representative.

pretty much much until the system is returned to how it use to be back in the day when the national was formed.

back in the day when noone wanted an hand out and worked for what they wanted

back in the day when people knew that noone was gonna take care of themselves but them.

back in the day when it wasnt about what you can get from your government.

those days are long over..

greed has always been in america the only thing that has changed is the greed of the liberal and democratic parties.

i did leave out the republican party for the simple fact they were all fired and the simple fact pelosi has been in charge in the congress since 2006.

2 more months and we will see what is what.

new topics

top topics

join