It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - "This is A Revolution" - Why The Tea Party Is The Future!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Keep in mind firstly that Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents
thehill.com...

I think that he is correct, this is a grassroots movement, however there are two issues, one is that the media is trying to depict Tea Partiers as either racist or loony, and the other issue is that many people are falling for it and believing it.

This is the equivalent of people belivieving in the two party system.

The only thing to understand is that the movement is under attack and that you need to NOT be part of the problem by beliving the media!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Tea Party is the PAST of this country.

Ron Paul himself is the FUTURE.

Get it right. America doesn't want social conservatives like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell in office. God help us all if those two get in.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
God help us all if those two get in.

God help us all with those ALREADY in!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
The Tea Party is the PAST of this country.

Ron Paul himself is the FUTURE.

Get it right. America doesn't want social conservatives like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell in office. God help us all if those two get in.

This. Seriously.

I really love the folks who say they love freedom and then support these candidates. It's absolutely hilarious.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hopefully the tea bag party will do for the Repubs what the green party did for the Dems a while back, split the conservative vote.

Would make for an interesting November, if the Repubs didn't take the House. Everyone has this as a forgone conclusion, as there is history of anti-incumbent sentiment during the mid-term elections.

But it would make for a nice surprise.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
what the green party did for the Dems a while back, split the conservative vote.

Nader says that your great pro climate change candidate Al Gore would disagree with that

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Christine O'donnell is a neo-conservative warmongering big spender.

She is not a libertarian "tea party" candidate, she is a neo-conservative replacement show piece.

There is little difference between her or Castle.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
regardless of individual candidates with specific agendas... who have no home with either the Dems or Repubs or the Greens or the Libertarians, these independents are lumped into the Tea Party

in my view, the basic premis for Tea Party inclusion.... is for the purpose to clean house...
to get rid of the career politicians that have been bought by the special interests & the lobbysts, thats big & short of it.... voting out the incumbents that have allowed the current state of affairs to have a strangle hold on the American economy, business, rules of corporate behavior

myself i'm voting against Graham & every other 'incumbant' here in SC, regardless of the quirks the outsider 'tea party' candidates might have or clearly express....

when Øbama was a senator and candate for President... he spoke of himself as the 'change' & reform person
who implied that there would be a new face to Washington when elected... but he never said that incumbants were complicit in bad government like the Tea Party dances around

ADD: on news today i'v heard it said that the 'Tea Party' is the new Normal

edit on 16-9-2010 by St Udio because: the ADD statement

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Tea Party is more a collection of people all over the map with all of them thinking what it means and its goals are something different. It is doomed to fail because of this. I expect on its best day it will be half of what the Reform Party was.

top topics

join