It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Chandler Hits it Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

You, Exponent, of all people know that paid shills have been exposed. It is clear based upon the videos what happened. The towers were blown up.
Therefore, if someone is paid to say otherwise, and they SHOULD know better, you have your paid shills.
Easy, huh?
Now, try it yourself. See if YOU can spot them. It might give me a clue as to your powers of observation as well as your ability to spot fraud at the highest levels of government. I warn you, most people can't, so don't feel bad if you are like most people. Average.
It's okay, YOU HAVE WORTH.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by exponent

You, Exponent, of all people know that paid shills have been exposed.

Why would I have any special knowledge? Can you show any evidence of someone being exposed?

I warn you, most people can't, so don't feel bad if you are like most people. Average.
It's okay, YOU HAVE WORTH.

Ah I see it now, you believe that you are superior to 'normal people'. I hate to break it to you, but we're probably more alike than you'd think.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I always find it interesting that CTers tend to think that there are enormous numbers of "average", unimaginative bozos out there. I mean, isn't this what they accuse the NWO of doing? And then they say that a majority of people are enlightened on the question of 9/11 and believe the Truth Movement. How can one hold these ideas in one's head at the same time?

<< 1   >>

join