It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donkey saves a Goat from Mountian Lion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is one brave donkey, who went out of his way to save his best friend.

Video- Story

www.khsltv.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
This is one brave donkey, who went out of his way to save his best friend.

Video- Story

www.khsltv.com...

Thanks for the post - It is a beautiful story. More and more I am impressed with our fellow animal beings.
The native american peoples observed animals and their natures and learnt much from them.
I love all animals and how they just get on with "Being"
I heard a story from an old Orcadian light house keeper. He used to pass his free time by observing wild life.
One day he saw a rat that had a piece of straw in its mouth another rat walked beside it holding the same piece of straw. He realised that one of the rats was blind and the other rat was leading/guiding it along.

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Fantastic story about "live and let live"
I have met Art and am I an so glad it turned out right for all.

At Mt McKinley Alaska- I saw an eagle after after a fox who didn't didn't know it- because it was after a bunny.
Within 20 sec. of the chase they all saw each other- Three separate directions were taken at that very instance.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I saw a Canadian Goose this evening - It had flown a continent to its Winter Ground by a lake side near to where I live. Imagine being able to fly a continent across a far ocean - To think that when our soul arise we can fly beyond the stars.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
now thats just ridonkulus

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
now thats just ridonkulus
.......and there were some ducks there and they went quack quack and when the Canadian goose called out it sounded like a dog barking truly - except the sound was more booming and carried far across the water.
I thought I heard a dinstant reply from its own kind but it was a sheep calling out from a distant field.
Geese can and do fly over the Himalayian Mountains - They have very powerful lungs - Salute The Geese

top topics

join