It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Coder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey there ATS members. I am a software engineer at heart and have been writing code of all sorts for the last 23 years. I'm currently the CEO/COO of several companies and sit on the board of a prominent spiritual center. I see myself as an artist and have a great time doing what I do. I've been married to the love of my life for 6 years and we have 3 children together that are my greatest accomplishment ever!

I have been reading ATS for the last year and was hesitant to join for most of that time due to the current level of mistrust that exists in our world today. I didn't feel comfortable with posting on a forum that is most assuredly monitored by the various alphabet suits. Then I finally had a change of heart and realized that I had something to offer this community that I spent so much time on, and here I am.

I look forward to getting to know you through your posts and comments!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Glad you joined.Welcome! I'm looking forward to your posts and contributions.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Welcome Coder!

Hope you enjoy the stay here, I mostly stay in the prophecies, paranormal, spiritual and third eye threads here, I practice self-cultivation in Falun Dafa btw, which has brought me a new life(perfect health, less sleep, peace of mind and more energy).

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coder

welcome to ATS Bob.

i hope you enjoy your ATS experience,
et

top topics

join