It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello.
I've recently joined ATS but have been a long time lurker and find ATS a great place to read up on classic and breaking phenomena / conspiracies.
I've had a particular interest in UFOS for around 20 years and have studied the subject extensively, as well as having seen 2 in my lifetime.
I believe that all information held by governments and military relating to our understanding of the known universe, physics and technology should be freely available to the public as a matter of ethics.
I am a confirmed athiest.

edit on 12-9-2010 by subby because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
welcome to the insanity and get out your tin foil hat

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi subby and welcome!

Originally posted by subby
I've had a particularl interest in UFOS for around 20 years and have studied the subject extensively, as well as having seen 2 in my lifetime.

I'm jealous.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Hello subby,

And Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy !

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi there!

We share the belief in UFOs and hidden agendas. I believe in the inborn human powers as being latent and repressed in our modern society.

I recommend you(despite yourself being an atheist, you might believe in other dimensions) to read the book Zhuan Falun which I consider to be the science of the future.

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Hi. It seems that quantum physicists are very close to stating beyond doubt that multiverses are a reality, plus the recent news regarding laws of physics being localised makes this an exciting time.

edit on 13-9-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2010 by subby because: typo

new topics

top topics

join