It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another 9/11 video, BUT a very good one!! why not to bileave the origional story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hi ATS

i came across this video a good few months back and tought it was a very good one with good evidence or suggestions that it was an inside job, dont know if it was posted before or not but said id share it with ye!!
its an hour and a half long but worth the watch imo. let me know what ye think??

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Never seen it and I like the sound of the media insider part. Flag for posting - I'll watch it later.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
FDR knew about the attack on Pearl before it happened. He needed to get America into the war. A lot of soldiers died to make politicians happy. The U.S. people still don't care. Get over it.
Bush did the same thing, he just used civilians. Unfortunately, civilians don't sign up for being murdered by their president. More then a few were not US citizens. The U.S. people still don't care. Get over it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

This is not new per se rather, it's a new compilation of already seen videos. In fact, the narrators voice is very familiar. I've heard her before.
What I have a slight problem with is when they say "the smoke showed an oxygen-starved fire and no flames were present'.
I mean.............really!?

A plane (or a missile) hits a building (yes, I agree....much of the kerosene probably did get burned up upon initial impact) but do you mean that nothing in that building caught fire subsequently? No furniture, papers, computers, clothes, rugs, pictures, paintings, plants etc?

I don't believe the OS one bit but I think some Truthers (which I am) really exaggerate some facts to stretch a weak point.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

i watched a vid about the colour of smoke at different temperatures and the amount of oxygen available to feed the fire
so when someone mentions smoke colour you should be aware that allot of info can be in the colour of smoke

to the op will watch then comment

xp

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

dont worry, i was never "under it"
just tought it would be interesting for some folk to watch as were all here on a conspiricy site for the same or simular reason.

i wouldn't bileve everything she says and some common sense is advised to make up your own interpitation of the video, but i still do think there is some good relevent statements and explinations in it which i tought would be nice to share to ye all

her voice is a bit hard to listen to for an hour and a half tho

new topics

top topics

join