It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will help Iran "find its place under the sun" - Medvedev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Russia will help Iran "find its place under the sun" - Medvedev

english.ruvr.ru

Russia will go ahead with its mutually rewarding cooperation with Iran to help that country to "find a place under the sun it deserves".

Addressing participants in the Global Policy Forum in Yaroslavl on Friday President Dmitry Medvedev said this cooperation would be strictly in line with international law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So, Russia whose side are you on? How can you say you are on the west's side yet speak such apathetic and dividing dialogue? Why is it you show no concern whatsoever when selling highly advanced anti-aircraft missile systems to Iran? Something that will obviously lead to the deaths of the lives you claim to support.Then, you actually support sanctions on Iran, something that seems to counter your anti-US policies. That's very communist like to claim and act like you support both sides, if memory serves me right. Russia, you don't fool me. You never changed from your old Soviet ways, you just pretended too. Go to hell Putin you murderous psychopath.

english.ruvr.ru

edit on 10-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
So, Russia whose side are you on? How can you say you are on the west's side yet speak such apathetic and dividing dialogue? Why is it you show no concern whatsoever when selling highly advanced anti-aircraft missile systems to Iran? Something that will obviously lead to the deaths of the lives you claim to support.Then, you actually support sanctions on Iran, something that seems to counter your anti-US policies. That's very communist like to claim and act like you support both sides, if memory serves me right. Russia, you don't fool me. You never changed from your old Soviet ways, you just pretended too. Go to hell Putin you murderous psychopath.

english.ruvr.ru

edit on 10-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

Why do we always have to pick a side?

Why can't we all for once hope for a good future for all sides. We are all in this together in the end.

But saying that, yes this is suspicious activity I agree.

edit on 10-9-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

join