It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr S. Greer was programmed to DISCREDIT HIMSELF!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
1) He was completely accessible to everyone at the conference

The best salesmen always are...

seemed genuinely glad that people of like-minds had gathered to learn about the alien presence in our Universe

Of course he was; more marks to sell his cosmic snake-oil to.

and is incredibly intelligent and has quite a grasp on this subject.

Again, no surprise there; he should be well versed in a fiction he is creating.

He was surprsingly emotional---able to express sadness over the death of his assistant, and seemed to be very close to his team and family members.

There you have it! He's a family man, therefore he must be telling the truth...

2) Greer's prices are not over the top, in my opinion, when you take into consideration what spiritual advisors, psychics and healers run.

So, because what he charges is comparable to the going-rate of other charlatans we should excuse his hypocrisy and greed?

He gave up his medical career to pursue disclosure and he has to make a living.

Can't fault a man for wanting to make a living, and if your passions can put food in your belly and a roof over your head, more power to you. However, in Greer's case, it shows a rank hypocrisy. He is charging people and embargoing a truth he demands from the government.

Originally posted by MRuss Greer is NOT a disinfo agent.

He is, not because the government hired him, but because he chooses to be. He is one of the reasons society at large finds this field laughable. If you want to find the truth about UFOs, figures like Dr. Greer need to be marginalized.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoahTheSumerian
5.) The billboard posters would say -

"High Profile figures from world-wide Military, Political and Media institutions attest to the reality of extra-terrestrial contact with humanity. They are willing to testify before the UN, Congress, the Kremlin, and ALL governments under oath...

That billboard would cause a lot of accidents; not because of the shocking information but because it's way too long to read.

Joking aside, who are these people? How do we know they're telling the truth?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LOL!!!!!!

Greer is a charlatan, he is a money maker, he paid off all the witnesses, and now....

HE IS PROGRAMMED TO DISCREDIT HIMSELF!!!!!

Let me go ahead and pre empt the next headline for Greer-

Greer is a former medical Dr, born on Earth, and still living here!!!!

Star and Flag!!!!

When will it stop....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

As you can see I've made several responses to a number of points raised by various people in this thread so far.

I just hadn't gotten round to yours yet, so please don't be overly sensitive about it. There's people further back who've complemented the basic premise of the thread and I've not even thanked them yet (thanks guys!
)

RE: Your post. Good for you that you are open-minded. And yes; nit-picking isn't nice. I for one can't afford Greer's conferences, but I guess it's nice that you can. I stand by what I said - he is NOT working effectively enough towards disclosure, and very much looks like a charlatan at this time.

I'm sorry to say this, but Dr Greer is not important. The witnesses ARE the disclosure; or at least, their testimony would get things underway. So your response that 'arguing over the witnesses is irrelevant' (paraphrased) is a bit daft to say the least. I'm going to be making efforts to determine which of the original witnesses is still seeking the proper means by which to tell their story to the relevant authorities.

And with regards to my post about how disclosure SHOULD be sought - what do you (and others) think? The billboard is a bit long-winded, but that's obviously a first draft. Effectively, a transparent, charitable organisation, providing a high visibility, coordinated, international campaign to get people and press interested. Literature regarding witnesses and their statements given away for free. Coordinated appeals to Congress and world governments to investigate the quasi-corporate/black government secrecy machine.

All of this will make for a damn fine book if nothing else. Hmm. Better check myself before I Greer myself.

Noah.

Wait a minute - all this is pointless if the Illuminati really do rule the world...
Satan wouldn't allow it, I'm pretty certain.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

I LOL'd at your reply, thanks for the input! I'm baffled as to your actual point of view though...

Pro-Greer ?? Or Pro-Greer-as-tool-of-the-PTB-or-simply-a-dusch... ??

(chuckles merrily to self)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've no doubt Greer's intentions were good back when he first started his campaign for UFO disclosure, especially since it couldn't have been an easy task to convince many of his high profile witnesses to step up to the plate. I'm sure his personal finances must have taken quite a nosedive in the early days of getting his website up and running, and I can understand his need of financial assistance by way of donations from others just as eager for the government to come clean on the subject of UFO's. The problem now is his ego and greed, both having swelled right along with his bank account. Once he realized how many people worldwide wanted their governments to come clean, and how popular his website had become, UFO disclosure became secondary to financial gain. Self importance appears to have him convinced that a gullible public will believe anything he says (and sells), and sadly in many cases this is true.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

The witnesses are just living their lives for they aren't hellbent on challenging the government and calling attention to themselves.....alone, without an army (other witnesses) behind them!
It appears when these people (pilots/military/government personnel etc) are asked to speak, they'll cooperate but people like Cliff Stone are just going about their lives.

Not everyone has a need to squawk and make noise about this.

I've had an encounter and have absolutely no desire to bring attention to it. Why speak when you know the natural response will be rejection? I mean, a sane person (like myself) realizes the slippery slope we're on and as long as I know what happened (still don't know why?) I have no need to make a fuss over it.

I am left knowing, alien life exists here on Earth at times! So if I (an average person) was paid a visit by them then..... I am almost certain some level of government KNOWS a lot more about this than I do!
That's just my reasoning deduction.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks Bkrmn and Human_Alien. Two nicely worded posts there which don't adopt extremes and point out important considerations.

Human_Alien. I too have had encounters with UFOs (sightings), as well as close encounters of the fourth kind (uninvited, personal contact). Various things have led me to accept alien life as a fact, much as you do. And I can appreciate your point of view - why bother dealing with the obvious scepticism? Don't we all know someone who 'saw' something, but just didn't have a camera to hand? I wonder what would happen if every sighting could have been caught on film. The library would be enormous, I have no doubt. Trouble is, even the most genuine photos and footage are generally swept up by the disinfo machine, which is ticking over smoothly, almost autonomously nowadays.

Hmm. Nearly autonomous. Gives me a thought - what if they have web bots programmed to randomly paste spurious disinfo all over threads/ forums / comments sections where certain keywords are highlighted? Memberships could be generated within a few seconds by programs that perhaps require one or two techs to man the monitors and fill out the text recognition fields for such membership registrations, before 'ATS user Fd335' pastes in something like "You're all idiots. There's no way UFOs exist get over it and stop being so delusional" or "Pixellation you morons". et cetera et cetera...

While these types of posts don't deter hardcore seekers, novices with a developing interest might shy away from being labelled as a 'delusional idiot'. It wouldn't cost much; especially if the monitoring operatives had other things to be getting on with in SIG-INT during quiet spells. All part of the plan to keep it down until the time is right. Until the fourth reich decides it's time to bring out the antichrist. (shudders)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoahTheSumerian

Hmm. Nearly autonomous. Gives me a thought - what if they have web bots programmed to randomly paste spurious disinfo all over threads/ forums / comments sections where certain keywords are highlighted? Memberships could be generated within a few seconds by programs that perhaps require one or two techs to man the monitors and fill out the text recognition fields for such membership registrations, before 'ATS user Fd335' pastes in something like "You're all idiots. There's no way UFOs exist get over it and stop being so delusional" or "Pixellation you morons". et cetera et cetera...

I don't think your thinking is very far from reality. I have wondered (and almost concluded) this happens as well.

But you know what? On a spiritual level (for my encounter made me quite spiritual if nothing else.....) maybe it's just not the right time for everyone. Maybe it's more like a selected process. Either by the entities, or our government or our Creator.

Maybe this is just a time when an indoctrination is to take place. You know, like softening the proverbial blow.
Because it's quite apparent that many (if not most) people walking our planet accept the fact that we are not alone. This wasn't the case 50 years ago.
So I have to believe...... in time...... the truth will prevail and the secrets all are told (quoting the late great Jerry Garcia)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Timothy Good, one of the leading British UFO researchers, claims that 50-100 alien species are visiting earth, and that not all are friendly. That's why he maintains that partial, gradual disclosure is the best policy, which is already happening in any case. Very rarely do we ever get any declassification of Secret and Top Secret documents on UFOs, especially from recent times, when the whole phenomenon seems to have evolved and become more complicated.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by witness63 because: You Tubes

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't for a minute believe that all the witnesses Greer brought forward over the years were fake. Far from it. That Japan Airlines case in Alaska was certainly real enough--and he had many more like it. UFO interest in nuclear sites going back to World War II is also very well documented, and Greer had good witnesses about events like those. He had Edgar Mitchell and other important witnesses as well.

Later, it seems that Greer turned this subject into some kind of religion or cult, which does not appeal to me at all. I don't really know what these aliens are or why they come here, but I have a strong suspicion that their purposes are more material than religious or spiritual--at a minimum, just keeping an eye on developments on earth, observing and gathering intelligence.

I realize that many people seem to feel some need to make a religion out of all this, but I think that's all in their imaginations.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I still say Greer seems to look like a guy who worked out a lot. His body can be easily told this. You notice the same with Arnold Schwarzenegger and his body how it deteriorates after not working out for so long. In my life I hardly ever see PHD's whose body looks like a body builder. I know some work out, but not to build muscle like a football player. it takes constant days to workout to build muscle. I call him out on his PHD.

BTW NO HOMO!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What if, TPTB, in some way influenced Greer to create the disclosure project ?

What if they completely fabricated this man, or simply allowed him to carry on, with the occasional nudge in the right direction ?

Some speculate, that the ''War of the worlds'' radio transmission, was to test the reaction of civilian's in regards to et's.

What if the purpose of the disclosure project, was to bring to the public's attention, what could be viewed by them as ''Credible evidence'' towards the existence of et's, and their interaction with the human race, to once again, see how they react ?

Sadly, the truth of the matter is, that no one really cared.

Even if all the world's super powers, came forth and openly disclosed our ongoing interaction, with other intelligent species, I highly doubt people would be bothered.

Life would carry on as normal. Religions would just adapt their teachings, and proclaim, that their deity created et's as well. And any advanced technology would still be suppressed, until the day we bleed the earth dry.

The only time people would care, is if an alien was stood right in front of them. Even then, most of the world's population would just bludgeon it to death.

Whilst we are ruled, and colluded against, by those in the highest of power, our race on a universal scale, will never achieve anything more, than what could be viewed as a fart from a chickens arse.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is the only truth

edit on 11-9-2010 by Red_xi because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"Dr S. Greer was programmed to DISCREDIT HIMSELF!"

That's the funniest headline i've ever heard!
Gosh, i haven't been laughing so much in decades.

Damn' muppets, it could be interesting to find out who programmed Dr Greer to discredit himself.

Who are those pranksters? The CIA? The National Security? The Secret Shadow Government?

I want to do some research about this sometime later. Seems funny, but also very interesting.

I hope we can get to the buttom of this.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can believe it entirely and here is how it happened..........

but Greers bold???? or did he used to be Blonde haired and blue eyed???

The pitfalls of drinking Draino with lizard men no doubt!

Disclosure or first contact will never rely on what video you buy or if you subscribe to a website....EVER!

edit on 12-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: further editing

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
but Greers bold???? or did he used to be Blonde haired and blue eyed???

The pitfalls of drinking Draino with lizard men no doubt!

Disclosure or first contact will never rely on what video you buy or if you subscribe to a website....EVER!

edit on 12-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: further editing

The Daily show with Jon Stewart www.thedailyshow.com... www.thedailyshow.com...

All right all right before i get back on topic, thanks for brought on that interview about the Philadelphia Experiment.
Some years ago i've been reasearching about Project Rainbow, and i indeed find it intriguing. Also the ship's cook who was inside USS Eldridge claim that the ship was teleported to another place, and reappear at Philadelphia habor. US Eldridge were later given to Greece. A greek machine engineer noticed something strange about the missing pages from the ship's book. Rumors about Greek sailors' experiencing ghosts of (american) sailors wearing sailor clothes from the 1940'ies, things disappear inside the ship, and Reported Greek sailors comitted suicede after serving at Leon (former USS Eldridge).
I think there maybe is more to the story.

And now back on topic. I'm about to do research cases surrounding this thread, as well as doing other UFO topics. I'm a UFO investigator, and take it seriously, including taking this thread serious.

I will be back as soon as possible...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Please remember that the "Philadelphia Experiment" was a hoax fueled by the mentally unstable Carlos Miguel Allende.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I would love to see any documentation backing that up.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi. I dont know about him being programmed to discredit himself,

I'll tell ya my point of view for what it matters.I know you guys spend some serious time and do a lot of good work researching these things, I'll say straight away I dont half the stuff ye quote from.Im ust a casual but interested observer.

I seen the disclosure project,I was intrigued. most of the guests seemed genuine.they had data,but greer just seemed to be the presenter.Later as I followed the disclosure story I realised greer was a joke. Some people are too close to the subject and dont have objectivity.they cant see the obvious.he was always a bit of an attention seeker you can tell that from the way he delivered his speeches,he revels in the attention he recieves about from his stories,tries to seem humble, But the nonsense about charging people to come on a ufo contact trip for a nice price and to sign a secrecy oath so you cant talk about it and he's about disclosure>? Then the moth picture that any fool could see was not an alien.And stories of this new energy and always an event that he knows about and will reveal soon but cant right now.Think with your head,see him for what he is and not what you want hm to be.It pissed me off I fell for him but as a casual observer of the ufo subject he screams conman loud and clear.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
But the nonsense about charging people to come on a ufo contact trip for a nice price and to sign a secrecy oath so you cant talk about it and he's about disclosure>?

FWIW, testimonies from some of the CSETI trainees are in his latest book. But....... it's not pretty.

"Hey everybody, that anomalous pink blob of light up there is Shari Adamiak's soul, watching over us from the other side!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join