It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon aliens and the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So I've reviewed countless piles of material which varies from video documentaries to books on the occult all the way to religion and fairy tales.
What I have pieced together, in my mind anyway, is a unified answer where others seem to be proposing a similar theory but they don't tend to involve certain mysteries of the earth that really make sense of it all.

Consider this.
During biblical times, which I propose were much longer ago than we're lead to believe, the "angels" visiting us from Heaven were coming from the moon. Gradually we had integration and the elites serving them were given reign over us and technology that of course never fell into the common man's hands. It can be assumed that Atlantis may have in fact been the moon. Finally at some point, there is a rebellion and I propose this came about from our species integrating with theirs and the offspring kept her choosing the human side over the alien side. I also propose that it would certainly be logical if these "aliens" in fact shared a very similar biology to our own contrary to what a lot of theorists claim. The best way to hide something is in plain sight so consider that if these aliens were humans that are natives to another planet, their occupancy here would go completely unnoticed.

So to make a long story short, their leaders here had smaller scale versions of their weaponry to use against us.
A war takes place and we bombard the moon with a Gatling effect of small blows while they foolish hit us with much larger impacting blasts (such as the Daniel Barringer) that yes, devastate a lot of the planet causing floods, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes but not killing the planet where as we, killed theirs from a cumulative effect. The flood and Noah's Arc, Sodom and Gomorrah all taking place at the same time but being different regions, found their way into the global history book known as the bible at different times.

Now fast forward to the moon landing.
For thousands of years, the occupants that survived in underground bases still exist there. Unable to fully recover from the devastation, they continue to control their ancestors from beyond while we've all slowly over the many centuries, been deceived and put back into the dark. It then turns out these are merely the controller's dog soldiers. All this time, the moon being a sub base and the true home planet of these people being Mars. Having a society where nobody works, worries about money and has technology far superior to our own and how do they get by?
By enslaving us to a monetary debt system, a system of government and taking whatever they need from our resources. It's a hard argument to deny the square and rectangular scoring on the surface of Mars is in all probability a civilization. What I notice most about it however is that what seems to be buildings, houses, statues etc. seems to be very artistic and eccentric.
Like a society where everyone is spoiled royalty living in a Utopia.

Ultimately the reality of our society is, everything is sent out through the media. Television, radio and printed publications. We can never really say where are elected officials, celebrities and other forms of famous people are coming from. Obviously it's undeniable that a large portion would be natives to this planet but, consider the icons, the celebrities, the sleazy politicians all existing above the law and attaining their position out of nowhere. Having no education, no real talent and a rags to riches story that IMO is generally a complete lie.

My point being, how can we be certain of anything coming from a source of claim that is impossible to validate with examinable, measurable facts. I honestly believe that eventually the truth will be undeniable and we will face a reality where a lot of our occupants, specifically those doing far too well in contrast to their contributing skills, aren't actually natives to this planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm going to read the rest of your post, but you lost me when you said angels came from the moon. I trust you saying you have researched extensively, while I Have Not. Maybe I should just refrain from posting until I've read it all. But I don't recall a common theme in religions and myths where angels came from the moon.

Okay, back to your thread, my friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
double post. It happens.........

[edit on 8-9-2010 by kyred]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

Okay, I like it.It's as good as most anything I have read.

Do you believe that, maybe, the moon is an artificial satellite of the Earth? Or an opportune heavenly body to use? A sort of outpost from Mars used by critters to control and contain Earthlings and take these riches from us mere Earthlings? And do what with them?
Can they transport them to Mars?

Have I simplified it too much?

I like what you proposed. Hell, I am clueless, really, as to what or where Atlantis was, or the nephilim sort of folks were, etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Aw, crap.

OP is gone. I would have enjoyed discussing this subject with him/her.

Okay, back to painting flying saucers and nephilim in religious paintings.

top topics

join