It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Construction Complete On 9/11 Memorial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Construction Complete On 9/11 Truther Memorial

Construction Complete On 9/11 Truther Memorial

On a remote patch of Kansas prairie believed to fall outside the range of U.N. spy satellites, construction is finally complete on the long- awaited 9/11 Truther Memorial, sources confirmed Wednesday.

This will stand forever in tribute to those who lost their lives the day clandestine CIA operatives used advanced wireless technology to electronically hijack a pair of 767s and remotely fly them into the World Trade Center."

Created by a design team who chose to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals from the Bilderberg Group...Below it lies a pentagonal reflecting pool from which emerge 18 steps leading to the base of the monument, with each stair intended to symbolize one of the 18 Great Lies of the 9/11 conspiracy.

The museum is free and open to the public, though $10 is charged for admittance to the theater screening an endless 12-second loop of the building at World Trade Center 7 collapsing, an event a modulated voice-over describes as an obvious controlled demolition.

"Look, there's Joel," visitor Lance Mattson told reporters, pointing to a wall listing the names of the several thousand Jews who received advanced warning not to go into work on 9/11.

Some tidbits from the article.

Isn't it a bit weird how the things The Onion uses to mock the 9/11 conspiracy theorists isn't still as "out there" as the more insane conspiracy theorists about it? Or just eerily similar?

Edit: If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Apparently people at The Onion regularly visit ATS:

"It's just so moving to think—hey, why are you asking so many questions, anyway? Who sent you here?"

"Oh my God, this is all part of it, isn't it?" Mattson added. "I should have known! This whole place is just another conspiracy to placate those brave enough to speak the truth."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Taking odds on how long this thread will remain posted?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It was 20 min for me when I posted it last nite.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It lasted 6 days longer than I thought it would

edit on 13-9-2010 by Whyhi because: Illuminati censorship

top topics

join