It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans President Doubts 9/11 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It looks like another government has voiced its opinion about the 9/11 attacks. www.rte.ie...

The article questions why independant organisations were not allowed to investigate the attacks which is a big point.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OH MY GOD, BREAKING NEWS

Do a quick search and you'll find lots of threads with Ahmadinejad's views

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Its not in the breaking news forum actually so keep your opinion to yourself

I did a search and didn't find this anywhere or anything relating to it so i thought id post it, sorry if it doesn't appeal to you

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

Keep my opinion to my self?

this is a discussion forum

And I never said this thread was in the breaking news section

Ahmadinejad talking about 9/11

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, here is my 2 cents.

Most people have a sort of knee jerk reaction when a government official declares not to believe the official 9/11 story. Japan and France have both had high ranking officials raise questions and yes Amadenajad (sorry I know I butchered his name) has been raising "questions" since, well, 2001.

The problem with him is his credibility, he often says things just to ruffle feathers. My question to him would be, how is he so sure? Perhaps did he also have his hand in it somehow? Then there is also the fact that if that tragedy occurred in Iran, he would not be allowing what he is asking the US for, so shut your pie hole, he's not helping the cause.

No, I do not believe the official story, but I also make no claim as to know what the truth is. Also, I would like to see further investigation but I do not see a shred of assistance coming from Iran.

new topics

top topics

join