It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women on top

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Explanation: St*r for you1

But OL'd like to just point out the following...

The women are just as brave and courageous and bleed and die just the same and I'd like to ask how that $300 helps this deceased army HEROINE!???

Army Pfc. Lori Ann Piestewa [militarytimes.com]

And as for training very hard WITHOUT screaming oneself and or another fellow human being and soldier another nowhearthishole etc... we have attack drones now... so whats Fat??? [21st century armies now have both kinds of kill bots!
] and here ... train harder... after all its in the US somewhere close to you guys yes?! [start at 9 min mark ..goes for 1min the bit I want to share with you...but OL fully recommends taking the full 25 mins to watch it in its entirety
]

Personal Disclosure: I would like to post about all the rapes of US females soldiers BY THEIR OWN FELLOW [MALE] SOLDIERS and/or US Contractors [KBR] [who needs enemies when you have friends such as those???] but it sickens me so freaking much that I'm going to need a moment or 2, to compose myself before I get that murky OK! Sorta a little
and I think I just
in my mouth a little!

Seems to me right now [mainly because I'm crying my useless tits off
] that the money pales into insignificance when you're dead and or raped !

So women on top... yep and rightfully so as seriosly sometimes a womens word and intuition say when it comes to being a multiple time mother and or midwife are a zillion times more reliable than any young bloke who just started his medical residency Dr training etc. and the women [merit based of course] should be paid very well for the jobs they do very well and the same it should go for a man etc who excells in his particular job description. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and So OL being very smart and cruel will throw my women at you first... If anything comes through my women then I definately know that you're not a gentleman and can act like an unleashed monster straight back at ya accordingly!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
they're only making more as long as there is no children involved.....

soo.....should we be come a society of no children, just so we can reach our earning potential??

a person's need for income increases dramatically when children come into the pitcher....be they man or women...so by all means....let's decrease the income for the mothers???

why isn't it decrease for the men also, I mean, they do have equal responsibility when it comes to those kids also?? if one parent happens to fail at that responsibility, it will be up to the other to pick up the slack...be they male or female....

there is still bias in the workplace.....and there is still bias in the home....
women end up taking the majority of the resposibility for the kid's care, meaning that the men will be able to devout more time and energy into those careers than mothers do... the employers know this, and it shows in the wages.....

so well, women, it's better not to marry, not to have kids....

it's kind of dumb ya know...
a women spends not only the 8 or more hours working at her job, but then comes home and spends the rest of her time working with kids and house and meals and such....
and for her effort, society gives her less.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think it's disgusting the way the extremist feminist movement and it's followers have made it so that woman who do not try and have a successful career are made to feel as if they are being 'dominated' by men and have no self respect etc. What is wrong with a woman choosing the traditional role of staying at home to raise her kids, doing most of the cooking and washing etc and having the man as the breadwinner of the home exactly? Why is such a decision frowned upon by many of these modern feminists?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I can assure you, I have never been able to get anywhere through pole dancing. Or I would be vp by now.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

gee...don't know....
wonder why it is, that after one has gone that route for a time, and then hubby suddenly decides he doesn't want to work so hard to support the family, or finds himself unable to, and the women goes into the work force, works in the same industry for 7 or 8 years, at the same job for five, well....
why it is she finds herself making considerably less than the men who are asking her stupid questions like....what color ink is this???

what it all boils down to is that if things happen to blow apart, mommy and daddy separate, well, it's usually mommy who ends up getting custody, and therefore, the financial responsibility for those kids ultimately rests on her shoulders, since well, even if hubby evades the child support laws and even if the gov't went belly up and there were no more food stamps, those kids would be looking to her for the food!!!

it's rather dumb to have this bias in the workplace, and in the long run, we all pay for that stupidity through our taxes!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You folks are forgetting one *GIGANTIC* factor.

The highest paid jobs are the first targets for outsourcing, right?

I do a few things for a living, but one of them is IT Consulting. In the 90's and after the dotCom crash, I made a decent living writing custom software for business leadership to see the Key Metrics (also known as KPI) that drive the profits of their business. There were lot's of white guys like me in the same office doing the same things.

Now, I'm called in to repair and rescue the failed projects that were outsourced. When I walk into these offices I see two things consistently:
1) Women managers
2) Indian H1-B programmers

I'm frequently one of the few 20% of white guys there.

Now include the housing bubble, and all the Hispanic construction workers out of work.

I would also like to say that I have a ton of experience in IT which makes me far more valuable as a management consultant than a manager. But, if things continue to slow much more, I'll be making a change to apply for a management job soon, because all of the tech work is being outsourced.

Folks, all the high paying jobs that could be outsourced, *have* been outsourced, and not surprisingly - that means men.

Add that to your model.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the response. I just want to add that I don't necessarily believe in the "rapes". Could it have happened? Sure, but it could have also just as easily been a pissed off female who wanted to "get even" with her fellow soldiers for something that she thought wasn't fair. Once someone is accused of rape, they are guilty until proven innocent and often they are convicted in the minds of most. It's because of many of these false rape allegations (and sexual harassment) that the rules are so strict. Could females have been raped? On maybe a rare occasion but it is much more plausible that females were only trying to get even. Remember, our armed forces hold some of the most professional and honorable young men in the world.

It's too easy for a female who is either vindictive or angry to cry rape. Not only does it give her attention, but also revenge, fame and fortune. The military pisses you off, that's just what it does and most people just have to suck it up. Trust me, we have all thought about ways at "getting back" at our superiors especially for rules or policies that we think have singled us out. However, most of us have no way of "getting even". Back then, all a female had to do was utter three words and sweet revenge was hers, not to mention a very sizable cash reward after and other perks.

We even have to now take classes in the Army, that teach us how easily and quickly that women will call rape. We learn how to minimize our risk by never being alone with a female for instance and to watch for little signs and such.

It really is a shame that so much effort and energy has to be put into such a heinous subject. It's really sad for the women who truly are raped, as it minimizes their plight and causes people to look at them with a skeptical eye, which shouldn't have to happen.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I can assure you, I have never been able to get anywhere through pole dancing. Or I would be vp by now.

Hey, let us guys be the judge of that; lets go to the video evidence:

OUCH!!!

OK, maybe you are better off not working in that profession, or at least safer anyhow...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I could not agree with you more. I have thought this for some time. It is amazing that they placed themselves into such a bad place.

At times though I wonder if this was not planned out and the feminist groups were not infiltrated by people wanting them to be in the very place they are now.

Excellent post.

Raist

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join