It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood on our Farms: Is Monsanto Responsible for 1 Suicide Every 30 Minutes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
articles.mercola.com...

Quote:

India is in the midst of a flood of suicides among farmers. A new feature film written and directed by Anusha Rizwi and produced by Bollywood megastar Aamir Khan, called Peepli Live, takes a look at this grim topic.

The vast majority of people in India still farm for a living, but are caught between deep debt and the erratic nature of seasonal change.

Indian farmers are pressured into mortgaging their farms to purchase genetically modified seeds, pesticides, and fertilizer from American companies like Monsanto.

According to AlterNet:

“Since GM seeds are patented by Monsanto, their repeated use each year requires constant licensing fees that keep farmers impoverished. One bad yield due to drought or other reasons, plunges farmers so deep into debt that they resort to suicide. One study estimates that 150,000 farmers have killed themselves in the past ten years.”

Unquote:

This kind of thing is going on all over the world. Monsanto is at the very apex of the evil which is being forced on people worldwide.

Monsanto is the epitomy of evil and is truly a monster.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
make the world a better place-plant a monsanto agent.
along with the other devils that have declared war on humanity
via chemical attacks,sabotage,murder,mass poisoning.
they have a stranglehold on us and need to be fought tooth and nail.
angry villagers with pitchforks and torches..
if you're suicidal at least take a few with you..
150,000 could have been an army.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
its going to be just a matter a time before one of those kids of those farmers who committed suicide grows up and realizes that Monsanto is to blame for their fathers death.

Then this kid is going to grow up and take brutal action against this company in ways that will probably cost lives.

karma is a beatch

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
make the world a better place-plant a monsanto agent.
along with the other devils that have declared war on humanity
via chemical attacks,sabotage,murder,mass poisoning.
they have a stranglehold on us and need to be fought tooth and nail.
angry villagers with pitchforks and torches..
if you're suicidal at least take a few with you..
150,000 could have been an army.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by p51mustang]

Or better yet. Make the world a better place-plant an angry villager agent within Monsanto and alongside the other devils behind Monsanto. Be patient and wait for further instructions. It might be 1 month it might be 11 years.

I learned this technique from the very devils that have declared war on the human race. Fight Fire with Water. Water is patient and persistent but an unconquerable and effective force

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Apparently Bill Gates has made a massive investment into Monsanto, and is almost going so far as acting as a spokesman for that monstrosity.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Bill Gates ALSO responsible for massively funding that seed bank in Norway, within the Arctic Circle in some state-of-the-art nuclear bomb shelter? The one that specifically dealt with crops that were *not* genetically modified.

Seems a bit fishy to me... Pushing GM crops to the public, while funding seed banks of the originals intended to survive global catastrophes? If he really believed in GM crops, why the need for a seed bank of the originals? Doesn't he know that once released to the public, not only can you not recall it, it will inevitably spread its genes?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this is such a sad story.
S&F

I would pray for divine intervention
but then some non-religious nutjob
would say I was dumb or stupid
for having faith.

Truth is, we are being bombarded
on all sides by TPTB.

Only the strong will survive
to seek vengeance.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And monsanto's GMO's are Aluminium resistent... cool..
Reminds me off something... Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I would pray for divine intervention
but then some non-religious nutjob
would say I was dumb or stupid
for having faith.

to seek vengeance.

You have the "nut job" portion of your posting backwards.

Assuming that a conversation with imaginary friends would be of benefit to any of our problems is in reality the "nut job" way of thinking.

Humans were given voices and hands to solve problems, not imaginary friends.

Rational minds everywhere would agree.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
the gates foundation meets the rockefeller foundation-
they join forces to wipe out masses of peoples.
the petro-chemical-drug-military forces will
wrestle control of the food, water, power,- weather?
they all have their bunker complexes, the new capitol in denver.
their spots to hide away in. like fat rats.
bill gates is doing alot with darpa and the military-
wargasm stimulators and training simulators.
brainwashing kids to kill- big contractor of prison labor.
grand theft auto brainwashing. diabolical..
plug this into scientology or some world vision ministry caper..
put a palin /beck evangelical angle on it. the new apostolic reformation-
manifest sons of god-dominionists-christian warriors..
palin is connected with republican mega nazi elsa prince-
mother of erik prince head of blackwater xe.
he just set up in dubai.
these are the powers that be-
blackwater has 7,200 acres of hq in north carolina and trains 35,000
law enforcement officers a year.
"when fascism comes to america, it will be draped in the flag and clutching a bible"
sinclair lewis
the G20 travelling psy-op riot show gives everyone a taste of the baton..
the private prison industry is expanding rapidly.
the plot continues to unfold.
Xe-Box 360..new from microsoftener.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Interesting that I had just read this article, then searched the site to see if anyone had written about it. This is so disgusting to me. We are making the earth inorganic. We are forever changing natural laws of Mother Nature, defying her at every corner. You can not ingest anything anymore without it being altered genetically. The people in charge are smart, they have used science to flood our minds and bodies with poison.

What I find the most troubling is that the majority of humans give their stamp of approval, as we waste the earth away. Because as long as everyone has the mentality that they are helpless, then they will remain in bondage. Nothing can better without more sleepers awakening. I think they are but not enough and not in time. So we continue to hazard ourselves, lives are disposable, we are being mass brain damaged, and mind controlled.

I clearly do not have the solution and I suppose I too, feel overwhelmed at my inability to control the ciaos that surrounds me. All I can say, and many will throw stones at me, I hope some catastrophic event cleanses the earth. What scares me about that is I hope Earth controls it and not man. But I am sure the "bankers/brainwashers" know if it's coming. Perhaps they keep us in fear of 2012 because it can somehow benefit society at large. Just my thought.

join