It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I always sence when bad things happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have had a weird thing since as long as I can rememer where I can feel when bed things are going to happen, I sence bad people and either get a good vibe or horrible vibe from people just by being near them, when I am around someone with a "bad vibe" I feel panicy and my heart rate increases drastically, I feel light headed and my vision get fuzzy, it only happens around some people. Also I sence bad energy like something bad is going to happen in a sertain area, I get the same feeling and bad things always happen in the area I get the feelings is, I get headaches and something tells me to get away from the person or area.

Sometimes I get sad feelings from people and just want to breakdown and cry, I feel like I'm picking up emotions from other people, I am tired of this and would like for it to go away, it scares me sometimes especially the sencing evil part, I don't like the way I feel.

Does anyone else have this sort of sence?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
it is hard to separate other peoples emotions from your own. being aware of yourself is the only thing you can do. identify who it is that is that you are picking up vibes from, and learn to focus on your own. you can send out your own vibes to counteract the bad ones.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I get this with people, not so much so with events. I have thought about it and I think it may be that I pick up on personality traits, body language, etc. Perhaps you are very perspective or have some psychic ability. How often would you say you are right about your feelings? Also, if you are depressed or feeling down and negative people and events around you will seem the same. Just some thoughts to consider, I certainly don't claim to have all the answers. Would you be willing to give us an example?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have this weird thing where I smell a kind of blood/iron scent before bad things happen... It doesn't happen very often, but I can clearly remember multiple occasions where something bad happened in the next few days following the scent. I distinctly remember the last time it happened because it was 9/10/2001... I'm not claiming to be psychic or anything, but it is an odd thing that has happened enough times to where I can correlate it with actual events.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How is it that a dog can hear sounds that most of us can't hear? His range of perceptions is open to the frequency of those particular sounds.

One can just be open to different frequencies.

new topics

top topics

join