It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS flag in the 8/31/10 speech?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bill's flags look blue

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This one seems darker.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
nymag.com...

Seems the rugs a little different.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 90gsx
Bill's flags look blue

But the red in the American flag looks pinkish.

It's bleached out

[edit on 31-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to what difference the color of that flag makes?

[edit on 31 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Under certain conditions the flag does appear to look extremely dark sometimes, almost black, but more like navy blue. Still, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that it was indeed true black.

Op, good catch.

These subtle differences may actually be intentional so if the American flag was indeed altered for this Obama speech that would mean TPTB are up to their old tricks again and anything Obama said during this speech is not valid, for lack of a better word.

America, if this flag was black, don't fall for it because that basically means that was not The President of the United States speaking tonight, just a puppet that's been tasked with explaining the NWO agenda.

HELP! Incrementalism is occurring right before our very eyes and most people are too busy with adoration to even realize they are being bamboozled.

Btw, the true American flag should not even include that golden eagle as the top of the mast, nor should it include the gold frill as a border. Not my flag!

What has happened to my country?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks to all who answered. It might be a very dark blue, but it sure looks black, to me.

If it is in fact black then the current administration is in violation of Executive Order 10860, Section 3:

Executive Order 10860
Coat of arms, seal, and flag of the President of the United States
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. The Coat of Arms of the President of the United States shall be of the following design:
SHIELD: Paleways of thirteen pieces argent and gules, a chief azure; upon the breast of an American eagle displayed holding in his dexter talon an olive branch and in his sinister a bundle of thirteen arrows all proper, and in his beak a white scroll inscribed "E PLURIBUS UNUM" sable.
CREST: Behind and above the eagle a radiating glory or, on which appears an arc of thirteen cloud puffs proper, and a constellation of thirteen mullets argent.
The whole surrounded by white stars arranged in the form of an annulet with one point of each star outward on the imaginary radiating center lines, the number of stars conforming to the number of stars in the union of the Flag of the United States as established by chapter 1 of title 4 of the United States Code.

Sec. 2. The Seal of the President of the United States shall consist of the Coat of Arms encircled by the words "Seal of the President of the United States."

Sec. 3. The Color and Flag of the President of the United States shall consist of a dark line blue rectangular background of sizes and proportions to conform to military and naval custom, on which shall appear the Coat of Arms of the President in proper colors. The proportions of the elements of the Coat of Arms shall be in direct relation to the hoist, and the fly shall vary according to the customs of the military and naval services.

Sec. 4. The Coat of Arms, Seal, and Color and Flag shall be as described herein and as set forth in the illustrations and specifications which accompany this order and which are hereby made a part thereof. These designs shall be used to represent the President of the United States exclusively.

Sec. 5. This order shall become effective on July 4, 1960, and Executive Order No. 10823 of May 26, 1959, shall be superseded as of that date.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER.
THE WHITE HOUSE,

February 5, 1960.

The Presidential flag has been changed 6 times since 1882.
Presidential Flags in History

The current version has been in use since 10/25/1945 (revised in 1950 to include 50 stars), thanks to President Truman

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join