It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Fired After Roughing Up Underaged Skateboarder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah. He's lucky he didn't get put behind bars. And the excuses this police guy comes up with to rationalize his behavior. Wow.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is the video of the assault:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I remember this incident. I'm bit disappointed that he got only fired. A civillian doing the same would spend time behind bars.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Way to protect and serve there Serpico! I bet he got beat up alot when he was younger, the cop that is.

DB!

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow, I am soooo glad to see that kid conducted himself appropriately. Obviously that officer has some serious issues, thank god he god fired over this incident. Its really infuriating to watch.

OMG I just heard the last second of audio "You got that camera on, if I find myself on youtube" that is priceless.

[edit on 8/30/2010 by sputniksteve]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
STOP CALLING ME DUDE!

That's almost as good as "don't tase me bro".

Another bad cop removed.

They have a lot more that need to go.

It gives the good cops a bad rap.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sweet victory for all the people he trampled over the years. This was not the first time he did something like this I bet. 19 years on the force and he gets to drive the wee wee car. Over achiever all the way.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And exactly why is it that we can't video cops anymore? What's the purpose behind the bill there? What's that saying I always here around here? "video or it didn't happen" right...

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE03
Here is the video of the assault:

Thankies!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
notice this incident happened in Maryland, right, where they like to charge people for wiretapping for filming cops, so why aren't they trying to charge the skaters with a felony for video taping this? And to be honest i am surprised they even fired the pig and not charge the kids for filming.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
notice this incident happened in Maryland, right, where they like to charge people for wiretapping for filming cops, so why aren't they trying to charge the skaters with a felony for video taping this? And to be honest i am surprised they even fired the pig and not charge the kids for filming.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A 19 year veteran cop goes nuts. Showing his superior attitude over the people he swore to protect and serve. This clown should be glad no charges were brought against him, old boy network protecting their own, and the kid has parents too stupid to sue the city.

As a side note, I wonder if this cop could have retired after 20 years. Just one more year, but he pis*ed it off by being a bully. That would be hard to take, but then, he did it to himself.

Now with this tape making the rounds, he'll be famous all over, again. Hope it doesn't affect his new job, " Would you like fries with that?".

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ha ha ha...it is about time this scumbag thug cop got fired...I hope he ends up sweeping floors and taking orders from the people he harrassed and badgered and violated all those years. he is a disgusting piece of depraved misconduct in fleshly form, full of hate and venom and a bully with a badge.

He threatened the kid with death!! He told him if he continued skateboarding some oone would kill him, a clear reference to HIM killing the kid....he almost said " I will kill you " but held back and phrased it just enough to get away with it and still let the kid know the cop wants to kill him.

Egotistical maniac..and his fellow cops knew all about him and sdid nothing...never reported it, always looked the other way, always backed him up and participated in the false arrests...they are ALL guilty...there are NO innocent cops, none.

This disgraced former gestapo wannabe should probably move from that town...now that he is just a bum on the street, perhaps all the people he tormented and abused will insure that he gets justice in some form or other...would'nt that be a shame!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shortyboy

I do not think the officer realizes he is in fact being filmed. Note that at the end of the video I posted he states, "You got that camera on? If I find myself on you..." right before the video cuts. I assume he was going to say something about Youtube.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

LOL..the wee wee car...

I hear ya..that was classic..

glad he got his azz fired...

I hate cops that PUFF up like that and think they are badd..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sheesh! that is way over the top. I think that cop did not handle himself appropriately.
I despise the way he says "you will respect me and my badge!!""
When you earn our respect you might get it.
Not like this.
Enjoy your new career as a mall parking cop.
They might let you keep the wee car too

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is good news! I'm glad to see that this cop got what he deserved as well. I would have loved to hear just how his sentence would have ended there at the end of the video
Bless the kid who had the gumption to go ahead and upload that video!!!

top topics

join