It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday was a weird day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yesterday I went with my friend to game stop. Next-door to the video game store is a Christian store. For some reason I had this weird feeling come over me. When I was a Christian I shopped at the store. In a flash I remembered my time as a Christian walking around the store looking for books and at the latest Christian pop music CD's. That was an interesting day. I even remember looking at the open sign flashing yesterday.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have a photographic memory. It is haunting and sometimes heartwarming to relive an old memory.

As you get older, you will appreciate all the memories of your whole life and like an astronaut on a mission into space, you will ask yourself "my God, have I been traveling through time this far and this long"

Time flies very fast.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

There didn't happen to be an 'adult novelty' shop next to it did there? In my experience they seem to come in threes: video game shop, Jesus themed shop, 'adult' shop

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Sounds like you had a ''Lost'' moment.Next thing you know instead of having flash backs you'll start having flash forwards and flash sideways.Maybe you will even start muttering ''4 8 15 16 23 42'' in your sleep.

new topics

top topics

join