It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The-Flouride-deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Bumping.

More people need to stumble across this and question Flouride being in our water/food supplies. Target audience is definitely parents and guardians. Spread the word and the masses will do the job for you.

On another note, i have a family member who's been a professional dentist for a long time, as well as an intelligent all-round person. I've yet to ask about Flouride but will do next time we meet.

Stay posted.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Really inspirational thread!

My girlfriend is a med student, and like to play the devils advocate. She got some valid point, and I hope you can point me in the right direction.

1. Does fluoride actually break the brain-blood barrier?

2. Is there any research proving that fluoride doesn't help the tooth enamel?

3. Isn't peroxide just as toxic as fluoride?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is a bump
for those interested in some healthful news

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We have two wells here on our property. We weren't sure of the cleanliness of the water, so we brought in treated city water to drink. About 6+ months ago, we switched back to drinking our well water (after getting it tested for coli-forms, etc). I can honestly say that I have never felt so good mentally (I suffered from depression). My kids seem happier too, more contented.
I can't say for sure the fluoride was to blame, but we are never going back to the city water, that's for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join