It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I know about Saudi Arabia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have been doing some research on Saudi Arabia today. I've been reading a novel that was rather critical about Saudi Arabia, so, I decided to do some research for myself to see what was true about it and what wasn't true. I've found a ton of information. I think I've tipped only the top of the iceberg. Anyhow, I've found out that Saudi Arabia has supported terrorist groups around the world (www.defenddemocracy.org...) and it also helped create the Islamic fundamentalist movement (www.jcpa.org...). I have a feeling that there are more things that I should know about the place.

What else should I be looking at? And I know we support Saudi Arabia and we're one of its biggest allies, so, I'd like to know more about how we've directly aided Saudi Arabia and how that might have helped support various terrorist groups, and radical extremism. Like I know they support Hammas and stuff... but, I'd like to know more.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Keep this in mind if you happen to break the law
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You should know that Saudia Arabia is by far the most ignorant backward country you'll probably ever come across, with their tribal law and customs so intwined with religious law and the such that they will impose upon any and all their tribal law and claim its from God.

You ever heard the jokes about what happens when you give trailer trash money? Well Saudia is a whole country run by trailer trash (in this case bedoiuns) who came into some money.

And they managed to screw over the image of Islam in less than 80 years. Wahhabism is NOT Islam, and their backwards ass tribal customs are not Islam. Seriously, women cant drive, cant be in public without men, cant do sh*t. Thats the image they give out, and its percieved by the world as Islam...

Sorry for my rant, i just seriously have issues with Saudis.

Love and Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There are allegations that the Bush family has strong connections to the Saudi royal family, but I haven't investigated to see how much validity there is to them. There was a book called 'House of Bush, House of Saud' that talked about it, but I haven't read it. True or not, it makes for a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I really wouldn't consider Saudi Arabia on of our allies. They are more like a business partner. Oil, oil, and more oil. That is all they help us with.

top topics

join