It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First source - My central message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Good day to all on ATS.

I knew about this before, but thought lets put it on as its the best meaning of god. Not that I prefer that word, I'm more towards first cause, one infinite creator. Best description ever of first cause. I found these websites on Wes penre site, and from there I found these sites.

The first site - www.wingmakers.com
the second site - www.lyricus.org
the third - www.eventtemples.com
the fourth - www.sovereignintegral.org (not done yet)

I recommend you go through them in order. Descriptions of all the sites are mentioned here:

wespenre.com...

Now the best description you will read about the one infinite creator.

I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps - if only for a moment - the darkness aside.

I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey, or your journey's aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

Read the source for the full description. You will agree its the best description ever, you will find!!!

Source:
wespenre.com...

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 25-8-2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think this Wingmakers fellow has moved way past a messiah complex. He has constructed for himself a whole messiah infrastructure.

Defining "god" is one thing, doing it in the first person is...odd.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

He(James) is a member of the Wingmakers, they know what has happened to us and how 'dorment' our selves are. They are here to 'unlock' us by paving the road thats it, the rest is up to us.

About first person, I can see where you're coming from as in the bible, koran, most holy books I think, always mentions WE when meaning 'god', but why WE, if all powerfull, you dont need a 'WE', just 'I'. It makes more sense I would say in first person, as WE just shows your getting help from others.

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 29-8-2010 by naeem11111]

join