It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record number of meteors, UFO's swam across WA. sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net... here is one of the links can any one dig up anything on this?

!

rense.com... and this is another link maby to watch this will reequire some looking in to

[edit on 20-6-2004 by asala]

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Can you explain a little more about this in your thread, maybe a quote from the link and what your thoughts on this are?

Thanks

Asala

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting, but maybe just coincidence?

We are around the "unpredictable June Bootids" period so maybe their a little early....don't know about the "ufos's" tho.....

spaceweather.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They got their dates wrong. Tonite is June 20, 2004, and the sun is no where near setting yet. They either mean last night, or dunno what they are talking about.

I didnt see anything last night but a meteor or two, but no UFOs, and Meteors are a pretty comon site in the summer when skies are clear enough to see.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Published June 19, 2004

'It was loud enough to shake the house' www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
AUSTRALIA - METEORITE...REPORTEDLY THE SIZE OF A HOUSE

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
as far as my take on it. im scowering for info either coroborating these events or conecting them some how. i need some help though all you peolpe may be able to access your resources and find somthing relivant you know were not, or probaly not goiing to here about anything on the news if it wasnt for alternative sources i would be cluless but as you know many are looking towards the skies in these days ahead so please help post links compile data and resorces see if you can find any comparable reports as these ill be back in a few im going to go check around for posts www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
heres another one these stories are popin up all over the palce how come not on the news? your guess good as mine check this one out www.illawarramercury.com.au...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Alright so let me get this straight, the so called Aussie Bloack and all of the meteor of doom rants were all fake, so why are we seeing worldwide meteor activity? I feel that we've been had one more time but this time it could all be real.

new topics

top topics

join