It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about the Jesuits for once.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So often, especially on this board, when discussing "secret societies" people immediately reference the Freemasons. It's understandable. They're arguably the most "un-secret" secret society in the world.

But absolutely no one brings up the Jesuits, who in my 12+ years of research have always come up as THE guys at the top of the so-called Illuminati/New World Order food chain.

So why are they never discussed in great detail on this board, or really any other conspiracy sites? Why do men like Alex Jones and David Icke scoff when you mention them? That's more of a rhetorical question, really. Jones and Icke are temporal coadjutors. In fact, here's a clip of Jones getting quite angry when a caller brings up the Knights of Malta (who his guest, another shill, quickly denies knowing who they even are) and The Jesuits.

Even Jordan Maxwell, who does indeed mention them quite often, is in my opinion a temporal coadjutor.

I mean we're talking about the men who carried out the assasination of Lincoln and Kennedy. The same group that authored and propagated the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and to this day still use Jews as scapegoats and patsies to shift blame and attention from themselves. The same men responsible for communism and the gulags (outlined in the Protocols) and Nazi Germany.

So I really want to know why no one discusses them at all around these parts, or really anywhere, actually. It's quite peculiar.

Even if the Jesuits are completely innocent (and I'm sure many of the people here believe this) the massive amounts of testimony from people like Chiniquy and Alberto Rivera as well as the tireless research from men like Eric Jon Phelps should at least warrant SOME sort of discourse about the Jesuits and the Catholic Church, and their role in this supposed New World Order. What gives?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Okay, let's talk about Jesuits - do they believe in Jesus, as their name implies?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Ugh, no, I realise they don't believe in Jesus.

STOP USING THE NAME OF JESUS, Jesuits

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Okay, let's talk about Jesuits - do they believe in Jesus, as their name implies?

It goes beyond believing in Jesus. They believe they are a military force for Jesus.

Or at least they used to. Now they act as a clandestine military force for the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Jesuits, the popes fanatical assassins.
I have read about them before.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Topic already exists here

If you'd prefer to have it moved to the CoR forum, please U2U me.

Closing this one.

top topics

join