It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with my dream interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I hope this is in the right forum. Ok , I had a dream last night and I was in this wierd conveniance store buying cigerretes. They didn't have what I wanted so the guy behind the counter wanted me to take a black leather bag. I gave up and ate the bag and it had a really bad taste. Come someone help, please?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry, can't help you out at all. Sometimes dreams just don't make a whole lot of sense, and it's hard to find meaning to most of them. Last night I dreamed a cat with a human face was telling me about my future, and how I would have to go to the hospital and amputate somebody's right leg, and hand. Sure enough, I hopped on a moving ambulance, and went to the hospital in my dream, and proceeded to amputate. Then I woke up, I was pretty bummed, I didn't get a chance to see if it was a success? Hopefully I didn't kill anybody in dream world.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

Well, it could be a sign to stop smoking like saying "you might as well eat your wallet" because Of all the money it costs? If you don't smoke, then maybe someone close is spending far to much on their cigarette habit?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

You want to quit smoking in subconscuious level, appears not on conscuious level.
On subconscuious level you fear smoking that it is bad for you, maybe black bag represents body bag, the taste of death can taste bad, like death from smoking, that would leave bad taste.

Quit smoking

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I hope this is in the right forum. Ok , I had a dream last night and I was in this wierd conveniance store buying cigerretes. They didn't have what I wanted so the guy behind the counter wanted me to take a black leather bag. I gave up and ate the bag and it had a really bad taste. Come someone help, please?

Maybe the black bag was symbolic for your lungs (The way the turn after smoking for so long) and eating the bag was symbolic for gettting lung cancer? You know, you ATE your lungs because you smoke, just a suggestion.

new topics

top topics

join