It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Treason: 1958 Book Exposes Chemical Attack on Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dr. R. Swinburne Clymer was in many ways a man ahead of his time, and most certainly controversial. He was attacked by the medical establishment for connecting diet with disease and mental health in his 1917 book Dietetics. Dr. Clymer received his medical degree in 1902 from the College of Medicine and Surgery in Chicago and began practicing Osteopathy. Accusations of fraud surround Dr. Clymer's career, including this 1923 edition of the Journal of the American Medical Association which claims that, "Our records fail to show that this man was ever regularly graduated by any reputable medical college." What Clymer had to say more than likely had something to do with the denouncement that he received from the medical establishment.

Very interesting article, read on at the link below

oldthinkernews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've bookmarked Old Thinker, looks like a great site, thank you.

I often comment about this elite agenda, which needs to get more attention.

Our evil masters are in the process of building a worldwide "Plantation". They will enjoy a "Utopia" perhaps, but we will either be killed if we're not useful, or we will be slaves, serving them.

In order to have "good" slaves, human populations need to be radically re-engineered, with that specific purpose in mind.

Characteristics such as "docility" are important, if they are to have good slaves. Too much aggressiveness, no, they would prefer not to be confronted by any real opposition. Thinking? Not desired, in a slave.

The deliberate "feminization" of the male? Of course, eunuchs have always been preferable.

And they have been at this for many years now, molding the peoples of the globe, killing some off, encouraging certain groups to breed, poisoning others, using the media, and education, to reprogram, changing immigration laws, perpetrating famine, and war, etc.

Their agenda is diabolical, and I like Dr. Clymer's characterizations of this evil elite as "enemies of mankind". That's what they are.

S & F to you!

JR

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Chuck this Docs name into wikipedia. And a very different R. Swinburne ClymerR. Swinburne Clymer

Are they the same?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That article simultaniously(spelling check?) scared me and pissed me off. But it's important and people need to see it. So I gave you a flag and finally figured out how to give a star, just for you.

top topics

join