It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanstedt Airport UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this which is pretty recent thought some of you might be interested. Hopefully someone can find a reliable source.

Link

Link 2

A FORMER police officer saw a UFO and then three ‘children-like’ figures disappear from a field close to the flight path for Stansted Airport.

Source

2nd Sighting

A BAMBER’S Green resident has become the second person in the past month to report the sighting of a UFO near to Stansted Airport.

Source

I did an ATS search and found this thread below, discussing the Increased Air Traffic in the UK.

ATS Thread in Current Events

Anyone know any progress?

Edit: Grammar and links.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by game over man]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Game over man.....

I recall the incident about which you have written, but I have seen no more detail than you have provided.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The comments by this alleged ex-cop certainly don't provide much information

"I saw in the twilight what I thought were kids messing about... but as the light faded around 9.30 PM, the orange globe appeared in the sky. I was at this time watching something on TV, then went outside for a fag again."

If anything it was probably some kids releasing a Chinese lantern from the fields at the back of the flats.

51°53'8.74"N 0° 0'29.89"E

The kids walked off while attention was on the lantern.

Stansted airport is 10 miles away from the alleged incident so hardly related.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It's an interesting encounter of the third kind, but where would you want to take it from here?

Meaning, since none of the humanoids dropped a note with its phone number.

The way I see it, one thing you can do is to look at it from a structuralist point of view.

Are there similar cases in the area? Does it relate to similar cases reported, if so, what do they have in common? Is there some type of pattern between cases, time-wise, place-wise?

Personally, I think the mass close encounters of the third kind are the ones we need to concentrate on, for several reasons.

When you have two digit numbers or even hundreds of people observing a craft and some type of entity, debunkers run into a brick wall of problems.
Did all the people enter a conspiracy to make a UFO hoax? Did they all have the same hallucination?

Because if a hundred people can be wrong about what they adamantly claimed to have witnessed, then in theory why can't 9 billion people be wrong about what they perceive as reality?

top topics

join