It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Hammer Video Discussion - Link NOT Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The video is a few years old now, but it seems to be regaining attention on the tube sites. If you dont have any idea what i'm talking about.

en.wikipedia.org...

I created this thread for discussion purposes only. The link is not here for obvious reasons.

I've seen some wild things in my lifetime. Real time and online. I have never seen anything more vile and disturbing than this.

These kids should have been executed.

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
First off you got the wrong country. They are from Ukraine. Well I don't know how laws in Ukraine work but they should get the death penalty.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I know they're from the Ukraine. The video has just got popular under the "Russian Hammer Video" or "3 men 1 hammer" title.

I'd rather not reference any title similar to 2G1C.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

I see where you're coming from now. I have heard the video is graphic. But one murder is the same as other. If they want to film the murder then they deserve harsh punishment. Nah mean?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

In the video they beat the mans face in with a sledge hammer. While he's choking on his blood and going in and out of consciousness, they cut his stomach open with a knife, expose his brain, and stab it with a screwdriver.

Normally, i'd agree with you, but this was torture. They were laughing the whole time. They deserved death.

[Edit - Fixed Typo]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by baked]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nobody cares, or has society just seen and heard so much of things like this that they turn a blind eye to it. These are the kind of things that people think 'Stuff like this cant happen to me'.

News flash. It sure can. I'd rather be aware and paranoid, than to bury my head in the sand and be vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

I saw this recently, although i only managed to get 30 seconds into it before i had to knock the video off.

It's worried me that i have this morbid compulsion to see what happens after the bit i stopped at. What's that all about?

Is it a twisted curiosity?

I feel like i've had a raincloud over my head ever since i watched the beastly thing...

[edit on Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:57:10 -0500 by Silver Star]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

I believe the curiosity is normal. Curiosity of death seems to be profitable as well. With movies like 'Saw' , 'Hostel', and 'The Amateur', its hard to believe otherwise.

There are even reaction videos on youtube. How disrespectful is that to the families of the people that were killed by these kids?

But as for being concerned of your curiosity, its human nature. If it wasn't before, it is now. If I were to play the blame game, i'd have to be pointing at the media.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Only thing I've seen on the net, I wish I hadn't.

new topics

top topics

join